• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Skill at arms Pam on ebay

#2
This has come up before with idiots selling Infantry Platoon tactics pams etc on ebay. Report it to the RMP and hopefully the fool selling them will get bum raped!
 
#8
I've just sent this email to him through my ArmyNet account, if he's not serving or ex his arrse will hopfully twitch a bit.





Hmmmm.........just thought of something, the seller could even be reading this thread! 8O

And yes I have edited out my email address. :wink:
 
#10
Having today attended a Weapons and Ammo Sy Course by the Land appointed MI Bn this item was bought to the notice of the instructor who then showed us about 10 items that were tracked on EBay from an LSW to BFA.These items are tracked and will be followed up by MDP/RMP and civvy plod

So if the seller is reading.... JSP440 states that restricted material is only to be viewed by individuals who have been Baseline Security vetting cleared
 
#14
walk-on-the-wild-side said:
I've just sent this email to him through my ArmyNet account, if he's not serving or ex his arrse will hopfully twitch a bit.





Hmmmm.........just thought of something, the seller could even be reading this thread! 8O

And yes I have edited out my email address. :wink:
copywright!!!! boll ocks, official secrets act actually. its a protectively marked document
 
#17
Colonel_Foreskin-Crumb said:
walk-on-the-wild-side said:
I've just sent this email to him through my ArmyNet account, if he's not serving or ex his arrse will hopfully twitch a bit.





Hmmmm.........just thought of something, the seller could even be reading this thread! 8O

And yes I have edited out my email address. :wink:
copywright!!!! boll ocks, official secrets act actually. its a protectively marked document
Oh fcuk.............typo.............the sad cnut will hopefully still fall for it and be sh1tting his pants at this present moment in time.
 
#18
walk-on-the-wild-side said:
Colonel_Foreskin-Crumb said:
walk-on-the-wild-side said:
I've just sent this email to him through my ArmyNet account, if he's not serving or ex his arrse will hopfully twitch a bit.





Hmmmm.........just thought of something, the seller could even be reading this thread! 8O

And yes I have edited out my email address. :wink:
copywright!!!! boll ocks, official secrets act actually. its a protectively marked document
Oh fcuk.............typo.............the sad cnut will hopefully still fall for it and be sh1tting his pants at this present moment in time.
prob some walt twat, not seen it but how much is it on for? and I see he sells TAMs, i may buy one, cant seem to get one for love, money or even seeing the padre
 
#20
Thank you for your PM's and your concern regarding the possibility that I might be compromising my persec. (Signing my ArmyNet email ad Maj D. Stanhope-Travers)

You can rest assured that both name and rank are fake. As mentioned in PM's, I might be knocking on a bit now, however, the grey matter has not totally withered.

Back on thread: I believe that through the power of Google and the inevitable paper trail, I have stumbled upon a similarity between the ebay seller and a certain person on RumratioN.

I might be totally wrong, in fact, I hope I am, however, it does look a tad suspicious to say the least!

Tut-tut.............you naughty little boy, c'mon, what have you got to say for yourself?

Is it you?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top