Skill at arms Pam on ebay

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by yater_spoon, Oct 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has come up before with idiots selling Infantry Platoon tactics pams etc on ebay. Report it to the RMP and hopefully the fool selling them will get bum raped!

2. Bet they are CD-ROM Burned copies as well! Not an original MoD CD
    So breach of copyright.

3. Have them shot 8)

4. erm, thought these items had RESTRICTED all over them so isn't that a breach of the Official Secrets Act?

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

He is selling a copy of TAMS as well !! 8O

6. Has someone reported this muppet !!!!

7. I've just sent this email to him through my ArmyNet account, if he's not serving or ex his arrse will hopfully twitch a bit.

[​IMG]

Hmmmm.........just thought of something, the seller could even be reading this thread! 8O

And yes I have edited out my email address. :wink:

8. But not your name, Sir. :D

9. Having today attended a Weapons and Ammo Sy Course by the Land appointed MI Bn this item was bought to the notice of the instructor who then showed us about 10 items that were tracked on EBay from an LSW to BFA.These items are tracked and will be followed up by MDP/RMP and civvy plod

So if the seller is reading.... JSP440 states that restricted material is only to be viewed by individuals who have been Baseline Security vetting cleared

10. DOH! 8O

11. mmmmm persec back of the net boss lol

12. reckon you could be getting a few emails yourself over the next few days

13. copywright!!!! boll ocks, official secrets act actually. its a protectively marked document

14. C'mon gents, my real surname certainly aint hyphenated! :wink: