Skiing dits

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Goatman, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Hola NorteAmericanos,

( and others outside UK)

Over here in Yurp, the ski season is in full swing - yer man Bodie Miller was looking pretty sharp in Kitzbuhl last week for one.

If you have skiied some of those legendary places over yonder like

> VAIL
    > ASPEN

etc etc then give us cousins in the cheap seats the benefits of your experiences HERE

For those even further afield if you have skiied Snowy Mountains in Oz or Mount Hood etc in the Land of the Long White Cloud - dig in.

Le Chevre
  2. I have a ski apartment that I rent out...

Luxury ski apartment for rent

Located in the beautiful world heritage UNESCO resort of Bansko, Bulgaria. This apartment sleeps 6, has underfloor heating, iPod docks linked to speakers in the walls and there is a couple of swimming pools, spa, restaurant and piano bar.

Skiing is suitable for beginners, families and with extensive off-piste areas it is perfect for experienced skiers as well.

Take advantage of Easyjet and Wizz Air flights and cheap ski hire (Euro 25 per week), cheap lift passes and cheap beer.

The apartment is available all year round and prices will vary, so get in touch with me to find out the price for when you want to go. The average price works out at £25pppn and you don't need to worry about booking full weeks.

If you would like to come and stay, just get in touch:

Tim Rawlinson
    Murite Club Hotel - Luxury apartment for rent - Prikbord | Facebook
    'Phone: 07970729930