skiff a mobile phone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by codbutt, Aug 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am getting fed up with a cocky tw*t at work who is gobbing off far more than is good for him. He's about 25 and is well full of himself. He leaves his mobile sitting around quite often. Do you think skiffing it would do him some good?

2. Yes. A lot of good, especially if you get the skiffage in all the little holes, and of course, inside all the workings that he unable to stick under a tap.

3. Amateur!

Hire a tramp to stick it up his arrse film it on your phone and then send the cunt the clip via a multi media message.

4. Skiffing? I hate to think what that means.

5. [counter-wah battery]Wah![/counter-wah battery]

6. For 'Extreme' Skiffing, see here

:D

7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Can I take it from the name (backdoor-scat.com/shitcovered) that this vid is not for family viewing?

8. Oh that's nasty.Really nasty.And quite unhygienic.

9. Hey, I'm only trying to help.

10. Skiffing? A new one on me I thought that act was simply known as giving a poo tache!

11. Holy Moly that is not right.
    What would those girls mothers think?

12. Don't tell me you haven't ever thought about skiffing someone. Even if you didn't use the said word... :twisted:

13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Surely more interesting to have the offending phone filming as it goes up the tramp?

To give an inside view of the event.

14. Before you skiff it, change the display language to something other than English, Japanese is always good for a laugh. Of course unless he is Japanese...