Skiers and Snowboarders.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BigStu, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am trying to find military snow sports enthusiasts of all forms, but mostly skiers and snowboarders as I am trying to start an on-line snow sports community over at

Over the last two years I've attended the Royal Signals Snowboard Camp which is ran alongside the Ski camp on Ex. Mercury Glacier and it is good to see the two snow sports communities support each other over these two weeks.

I myself am only at beginner/intermediate level of learning to snowboard and am hoping to develop a community where people can happily learn off each other in order to advance in their chosen sports as well as help bridge the gaps between each discipline.

The main forum itself is open to the general public, but I have reserved a private forum for military personnel to discuss any admin for events being organised.

I am also in the final stages of getting cheap gear for military personnel from K2 and Ride. Updates on this will be posted in the Mil section of the site.

So stop by and say hi and if you like it,
    stick around and put your feet up. :wink: