Ski Magazines

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by SKJOLD, Feb 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ski Magazine; along the same lines as Cycling plus or Pro Cycling but for Ski-ing.
    Any recommendations?

SK

2. I'm more into the freestyle/freeride side of skiing, tending to throw myself at jumps, rails and steep powder lines so my normal reads are fall line skiing (UK based) and freeskier magazine (US). Both are increasingly hard to find so I'm edging slowly towards just using the internet to get my ski related news. Again, for the freestyle side of things, freeskier have their own website and newschoolers.com provides quite a lot of content. I'm seeing fewer and fewer magazine choices across all topics in my local shops, so the internet may be your best bet.

If however, and I'm making big assumptions here, I'm correct in thinking you're more of an all mountain/racer kinda guy..... I can't help you really. Sorry :)

3. Not far off, though more of a "Point the skis down the mountain and hope I'm still alive when I get there. " kind of skier. Laughing and screaming like a rabid banshee all the way down.

SK