Ski Gloves?

Another gift question...not being familiar with the ski brands here I'll survey the ARRSE panel of experts again. :)

In your opinion, what's the best brand of ski gloves? If you have a ballpark on how much they cost, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

I currently use a pair of Special Blend gloves, bought in the US about 3 years ago for around $40.
I board more than I ski though, and I'd usually go for "trigger-finger" mitts - Fishpaw, Foursquare and Special Blend are my favourite makes that I've owned.

Thank you!

Trigger-finger gloves...Mongo not know what that means. :( Anyone?

Seperate thumb and fore-finger, remaining three fingers in their own mitt. Good for fiddly board bindings and fastening ski boots.
Happy hunting!

they are like mits exept your first finger is seperate from the rest (ie the finger you pull the trigger with). they are a lot warmer then gloves.
I personally have some Solamon gortex mits they do the trick. think they were around 40-50 Pounds!?
where are you in the UK? shops like Snow & Rock and Blacks have some good gloves/mits.
How fashion consious is the person your getting these gloves for? Burton do some nice looking functional gloves.. as do Solamon!