Sketch of Maddies abductor released

Dr Who may know who did it then

I'm pretty sick of this whole madeline thing - it's more annoying than Big Brother, and it seems to have gripped the tabloid readers in the same way.

Though I wonder how much they paid for that thing?

I'd have done one just as useful, for only £5:

Praetorian said:
Goku said:
Bastard street artist. I paid £5 for that and it looks nothing like me.

Cunt.
Makes you look like Sharleen Spiteri from Texas. Hey, hang on a minute!... has anyone searched her gaff?

Well this picture is really going to help....... 4 or more months after she vanished! All it shows is a bloke with trousers and a jacket. FFS how could that jog your memory?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
McVitie said:
I've seen it, I've seen it! I'm absolutely convinced of it - it's not often you see kalashnikovs, but that's deffo what that is!

Can I have my chocolate biscuit now please?

It's not Maddy, if it were then there would be a trail of blood from her freshly torn anus :)

If they'd seen some fella carrying off the poor lass then surely they would've said something to him. Rather than just watching and then releasing a poor ID picture months after the event.

Wench3000 said:
If they'd seen some fella carrying off the poor lass then surely they would've said something to him. Rather than just watching and then releasing a poor ID picture months after the event.
EXACTLY.

what a load of boll0cks. No-one saw anyone carrying her off, FFS who in their right mind would watch her being carried away and at least not mention it until after they found she was missing.

Imagine the scene:

Kate McCann " arrrrrgggghhh Maddie's missing"
Friend " mmmm, oh yeah forgot to mention, I think I saw her being carried off an hour ago by some bloke with no face............."

how fcukin stupid do these people think we are :?