SJARs - timetable

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Litotes, Mar 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A letter from MS has just crossed my desk. In it, he makes the point that 5% of SJARs arrive late at Glasgow; a figure that he rightly states is unacceptable.

As promotions and reports have been the topics of recent postings, I thought I would remind the more ambitious of you that:

:arrow: If you are a Cpl you should, by now, have signed your report. It must be in Glasgow by 31 March.

:arrow: If you are a LCpl, your Troopie will be watching you closely as he/she has to put pen to paper (so to speak) now in order to meet the deadline of 01 June.

:arrow: Soldiers' reports will be raised wef 31 May and should be in Glasgow by 31 Jul.

Before anyone gets too excited, soldiers and JNCOs in the Infantry and RAC are career managed by their unit and reports are not despatched to Glasgow, although Glasgow monitors all JPA reports.

Litotes

2. Fine, super, loverly great.

Not so f**king great in the TA when the helpdesk for JPA shuts at 7pm on Tuesdays, which happen to be the only night I might have time to attempt to logon to JPA on a connection made out of string wrapped in silver foil. There's no time on Friday night, not much time on Sunday, but then again, I can't reset my JPA password unless the Helpdesk is open when I can ring them, which I can't do in working hours as work kinda frowns on me making phone calls for my benefit whilst at work, and trying at lunch time has been a no brainer.

But apart from that, it's bloody wonderfull.

3. msr

msr LE

Use the NSAR CD ;)

msr