SJARS and MPAR

hi all could anyone please tell me about SJAR'S and MPAR'S as I'm currently in unit and have never heard of these I know they can impact your promotion what sort of things look good on theses and what sort of things could you do to improve these i would greatly apricate any help given like everyone else I would like to get promoted as soon as I can be

many thanks in advance

hi all could anyone please tell me about SJAR'S and MPAR'S as I'm currently in unit and have never heard of these I know they can impact your promotion what sort of things look good on theses and what sort of things could you do to improve these i would greatly apricate any help given like everyone else I would like to get promoted as soon as I can be

many thanks in advance
MPAR = Mid-Period Appraisal Report. Roughly half-way through your reporting period, tells you where you're going wrong, areas for development etc.

SJAR = Soldier's Joint Appraisal Report. Given at the end of each reporting period. Tells you how you did, what potential your reporting officers believe you have, whether you are recommended for promotion and probably where you are ranked amongst your peers.

What can you do? Be good at your trade; fit; helpful and don't be a penis. Volunteering for stuff outside your day job can help too - but get the basics right.

Buddy!

War Hero

many thanks in advance

Surely you would have asked one of your mates / colleagues? Very odd question in my opinion.

Latest Threads