SJAR Complaint

Chimp

ADC
Why didn't you ask for one at the mid-term point??
Sadly 1RO & 2RO haven't got a leg to stand on if no MPAR. This should now be reviewed by APC - I doubt if they will make any substantive changes... But they will inform the chain of command which should ensure that you get MPARs up the Ying Yang in the future and your popularity with peers and seniors alike will soar.

No MPAR given
One of our fat female staffies didn't get a recommendation but as she didn't get an Mpar, her LE husband helped her write a letter of complaint and now she is a fat WO2.

Chimp

ADC
One of our fat female staffies didn't get a recommendation but as she didn't get an Mpar, her LE husband helped her write a letter of complaint and now she is a fat WO2.
Was the "husband's" name Geraldine perchance?

I was away at the time attached to another battalion
Out of site out of mind we’ve all been there my friend. Did you get an insert from attachment and does it support your report or contradict it? In my limited experience the corps are much more honest and transparent with MS than the inf.

Clanker
Out of site out of mind we’ve all been there my friend. Did you get an insert from attachment and does it support your report or contradict it? In my limited experience the corps are much more honest and transparent with MS than the inf.
Didn't get an insert, seems like a lot of things have been missed with my reporting this year

olafthered

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't get an insert, seems like a lot of things have been missed with my reporting this year
Depending on the attachment you may not get an insert, if 2 weeks then a letter to your CoC is more normal, 6 months, an insert; obviously this is something that should be agreed as part of attaching troops but is often forgotten by the receiving unit.

As for grades the overall grade is exactly that, if you have a split between grades on the sub sets, you don't have to get either grade, you could have 6 x C and 6x B and get a D overall because of the relative strengths within that I.e. scrapping in at the bottom of all those and overall being a D.

The box is limited for putting in what you have done in a busy year, a key skill for report writing is pulling out the truly extra ordinary to make you stand out. "Did Junior Brecon" is fine, "Top Student at Junior Brecon, and led the regimental team to gold on Cambrian" is better.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer