SJAR Complaint

Why didn't you ask for one at the mid-term point??
Sadly 1RO & 2RO haven't got a leg to stand on if no MPAR. This should now be reviewed by APC - I doubt if they will make any substantive changes... But they will inform the chain of command which should ensure that you get MPARs up the Ying Yang in the future and your popularity with peers and seniors alike will soar.

One of our fat female staffies didn't get a recommendation but as she didn't get an Mpar, her LE husband helped her write a letter of complaint and now she is a fat WO2.

One of our fat female staffies didn't get a recommendation but as she didn't get an Mpar, her LE husband helped her write a letter of complaint and now she is a fat WO2.
Was the "husband's" name Geraldine perchance?

I was away at the time attached to another battalion
Out of site out of mind we’ve all been there my friend. Did you get an insert from attachment and does it support your report or contradict it? In my limited experience the corps are much more honest and transparent with MS than the inf.

Out of site out of mind we’ve all been there my friend. Did you get an insert from attachment and does it support your report or contradict it? In my limited experience the corps are much more honest and transparent with MS than the inf.
Didn't get an insert, seems like a lot of things have been missed with my reporting this year

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Reports & Promotion 16
redwhiteandblue Reports & Promotion 20
MrTracey Reports & Promotion 22