Size Zero

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Jan 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just watched a programme called "Living with a size Zero". In a nut shell super skinny birds who either puke up their scoff or just don't eat enough.

I've never been much of a fan of uber skinny birds, but it got me thinking. Other than being walking coat hangers that look like 11 year old boys in the Fashion Industry what use are size zero birds?
    It's not as if they will swallow or even eat sausage!
  2. Cheaper than Dyno-Rod?
  3. willie warmers
  4. wank puppets
  5. Toast rack
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Awesome idea. Daft bint who doesn't eat = more money to spend on beer. As soon as she loses the ability to inflate your legs though, time to get rid.
  7. Strangely enough, I had a coffee this morning with a colleague who was, frankly, emaciated. Had she been somewhat chubbier, the number, which she was clearly after, would have been done. Instead, it was "Bye, see you later girlie' Thin? No. ta.
  8. They make good 'extras' for when you have your concentration camp theme parties with your Formula One friends.
    While it's hard to get a decent tit-wank out of them, their ribs can be used for extra friction - ribbed for YOUR pleasure.
    If they sit on your face you'll still be able to hear the music. They won't threaten to re-break your nose like that heifer from the woman's rugby team did last year. (Don't blame me, she told me she was a hooker and I misunderstood)
    Being able to hold both their ankles in one hand makes it easier to perform the donkey punch.
    The standing 69 you see in the skin flicks can actually be achieved for more than 30 seconds when she weighs 33kg.
    If you can manage a standing shag and hold her weight while proudly shouting "Look, no hands!" you'll feel like a God.
    If you lose the key to the handcuffs she'll be able to wriggle free before you die of starvation.
    Collarbones make good missionary position handles.
  9. Cheese grater? Halloween prop? Novelty kite?
  10. [​IMG]

We've been here before. Say, for instance, some random bird can eat double her own bodyweight in food and STILL not put on weight?
  11. Its a growing problem.
    Girls strive to be thin like the morons who they idolise for some reason like Victoria Beckham.
  12. woman at work has anorexia, skinny as fcuk.

I always greet her with "Mornin fatty!"
  13. So you want to be noshed off by bird who looks like a boy? Interesting ........
  14. Thats the 1st Post I've read by Scrofula that made any sort of sense....................... Either his drugs are wearing off or mine are kicking in.
  15. Size 0?

My left legs got a bigger dress size!