Size 16 Miss England

Chloe Marshall is the first size 16 model to become a Miss England finalist with a "luscious" figure at 5ft 10in, a size 16 and 38DD bustline.

She spreads the weight about quite nicely...not the big chubber I was expecting. Very nice.

Sweet 16

She's a minger! And I'm not saying that because of her size either. I've shagged prettier fat birds!

smudge67 said:
She's a minger! And I'm not saying that because of her size either. I've shagged prettier fat birds!
I expected more from you. Pompey, Im with you on this one, I would happily splatter it all across her.

Could do without the bingo wings and multi-chins, but otherwise well within limits.

Having said that, this sort of thing is just some fatty's wet dream really isn't it? "Even though I'm a 'Big girl', I'm still gorgeous enough to be miss England".

Riiight... Stop eating the pies and start suck starting leafblowers, and you might get to be Miss Universe, and then you can shag He-man or the Thundercats. Bloater.

arby said:
smudge67 said:
I expected more from you. Pompey, Im with you on this one, I would happily splatter it all across her.
Whhhoooaaah! Hold on there! I didn't say that I wouldn't happily give her some covering fire! I'm not sure she deserves to be "Miss Surrey" though.

I live in Surrey, there are some stunning posh bints round here.

smudge67 said:
I'm not sure she deserves to be "Miss Surrey" though.
It was a close run thing.
....................and in second place we have.............Box Hill.

B

Biscuits_AB

smudge67 said:
That's f*ck all. I've shagged fat birds who weren't even pretty!

Biscuits_AB said:
smudge67 said:
I don't doubt it Biscuits ;)

Biscuits_AB said:
smudge67 said:
yeah? well Ive shagged pretty birds who weren't even fat!. No, hang on, that's not right is it.....

Size 3 feet how the fuck do they cope with that weight bearing down on them

She would still get a portion in a Stella fueled night out

It's just sending out the message that british girls aren't what they used to be.

I nominate her as one of the reasons why so many britons emigrate

:twisted:

if she win's miss england we'll be a fucking laughing stock, I know better looking girls than that fat rats bitch. Clearly nominated as some bullshit feel good thing or something.