size 15

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by mattyw, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

Hello I am going to college and they want you to wear boots but I have size 15 feet (yes there big :D) and I have a pair of basic army boots but there not that nice to wear over time. But if there are size 15 boots that don’t dig into you please tell me and I am looking to spend under £100 or under the £80 would be great and I would like it to be a good brand like magnum etc.
    I need help what web site are they on and how much please.

matt

2. As a chap with huge c0ck, I mean feet these are what your looking for:-

[​IMG]

3. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

4. Beyond size 14 you will struggle(as in near impossiblity) to find any shoe/boot that hasn't been specially made.

5. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

O great im googleing know and finding shoes not ankle boots :(

6. If you want Magnum boots and you are unable to get them from the shops etc, then try contacting Magnum direct, I have spoken to their staff at trade fairs and they are very helpful.

www.magnumboots.com

MAGNUM
    HI-TEC SPORTS UK LTD
    AVIATION WAY
    SOUTHEND-ON-SEA
    ESSEX
    SS2 6GH
    TEL; 01702 541771
    Email; contact@magnumfootwear.co.uk

I am sure they will help you out.

7. H3

H3 LE

8. Size 15? Jaisus, but dem's ferocious large plates yer have on yer there, fella! Have you thought of going to the army surplus store, buying two pairs of size sevens, two pairs of size eights and just whacking them together?

MsG

9. Used to be a shop chain called high and mighty, for the wide and the tall- maybe try googling, not sure if its still going

10. High and Mighty is still going.

Prices are High and Mighty too, mind.

My advice would be to get something imported from the USA. There, size 15 feet are much more common, and it can prove cheaper to buy 15s off US websites and get them posted over than to buy them in the UK.

11. Concur, I've done this 'cos I'm 11.5 long x 13.5 wide with very high arches; the US military suppliers cater for large/odd sizes as standard. Try Altama for a start.

12. Try Crossfire in Australia, He goes up to size US16 in the Recon Boot at a cost of less than $200 AUST
    WWW>CROSSFIRE>COM>AU

13. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

I have been in a raf store room and they said you have to get them made for you. you can get boots but they are rear to get they make 5 a year for big feet.

14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Freeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak!