@Sixty - Is he still licking his wounds from yesterday's meltdown??

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Several civilian members of a loosely themed military website started crying over some typed words which in "real" life do not impact on their lives one iota.
Excellent, life moves on, bin men are late this morning but it is a bit foggy.

Pace Lady Nugee and all other woke metropolitan ultra-liberal snobs, but being less educated, less travelled and from a lower socioeconomic group makes you less educated, less travelled and from a lower socioeconomic group.

It doesn't disqualify you from having an informed opinion, particularly with regard to personal values, aspirations and impacts and it certainly doesn't make you a dim, racist fuckwit - as anyone who's well educated, well travelled and from a very high socioeconomic group should know (but probably doesn't if they've never stepped out of their comfortable professional echo chamber).
According to a lord Ashford poll, 57% with a university degree voted remain, which would mean 43% wanted to leave.
Almost in line with the Jock vote for independence and yet Sixty calls those who wanted brexit racist.

Have you considered a 7.62 round fired into the bins? I recommend it as a motivational tool when service providers are not as timely as they could be.

You don't have to get out of bed, just lean out of the window and crack one off.

The Garbos run around like ferrets on a promise after the first hit.

If you have luxury of those old metal dustbins with lids then you are quids in.

A good central shot lifts the lid about 20 feet, and if you are lucky it crashes down on the Garbos who are covered in rotting vegies and ash.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If you have luxury of those old metal dustbins with lids then you are quids in.

A good central shot lifts the lid about 20 feet, and if you are lucky it crashes down on the Garbos who are covered in rotting vegies and ash.
You seem to be very well informed on this subject.:-D Exceptional motivational skills put to good use.
I have those plastic wheelie bins and lucky for me living out in the country no scouser has pinched the wheels.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why do I keep getting links to Rick Astley?
You've been 'Rick-rolled'....show us on Teddy where the bad man touched you.

It's an old* Interweb drollery carried out by dim,racist,elderly B-word misanthropes.

* well, since you asked: ' The first known instance of a rickroll occurred in May 2007 on /v/, 4chan's video game board. The first trailer for the game Grand Theft Auto IV was unavailable due to heavy traffic, and a link claiming to be a mirror to the trailer connected users to the Rick Astley video. The joke was confined to 4chan for a very brief period.[5]

You seem to be very well informed on this subject.:-D Exceptional motivational skills put to good use.
I have those plastic wheelie bins and lucky for me living out in the country no scouser has pinched the wheels.
City folk get druggies going though the bin, country folk get Cockies...l

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That is why sixty has been worse since 2014, when he got defeated in the referendum here in Northern Britain.
Well it did make him leave the country

Kirkz

LE
City folk get druggies going though the bin, country folk get Cockies...l

Bugger! That's another set of cunts I have to beat to the bins ffs!

Have you considered a 7.62 round fired into the bins? I recommend it as a motivational tool when service providers are not as timely as they could be.

You don't have to get out of bed, just lean out of the window and crack one off.

The Garbos run around like ferrets on a promise after the first hit.
I don't see how a danger w@nk is going to motivate the bin men

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Jung talked of walking personas who broadcast what they're think is the truth, all without engaging their own brains.
This covers much of the Remainer psyche for me:

Many Remainers believed that their background and professional standing automatically gave them omniscience on the issues and they got emotionally, intellectually and socially over-invested as a result. The reality was that they were generally not better informed than the other side and, in many cases, were decidedly more ignorant - particularly on the mechanics of the EU and the constitutional implications.

Hardline Remainers can be categorised into the mercenaries who're going to take a financial hit and the social democrats and corporatists who've lost their policy engine for by-passing Westminster and marginalising the UK electorate. There's also a third group, largely middle class, which can't bring itself to admit that, in the final analysis, it actually didn't know what it was talking about.

Latest Threads