@Sixty - Is he still licking his wounds from yesterday's meltdown??

My bins are blue and green. Like Fang I am not allowed a brown bin. The Highland Council decided this would happen without holding a Highland wide vote. Democracy doesn't work up here either. Freedom for the Highlanders will be our rallying cry.
As it happens we have to pay for the brown bin and I compost all my garden waste. Highland Councillors you can stick your brown bins up your arses.
Our lasses flat in Bournemouth doesn't have it's own bins. Too many people were just dumping any old shite in random bins. The bin men then stuck big yellow "Oops" stickers on them without emptying them and in a high density area health issues started to arise.

All of the individual bins were removed a couple of years ago and replaced with communal on street dump bins that are emptied twice a week, regardless of what is in them. Although some parking spaces have been lost the place looks a lot better.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
In answer to the thread title, no, he's not licking his wounds. He's elsewhere, lashing out like a spoilt, petulant child.
Because I'm not a fan boy of someone who murdered an unarmed, helpless man in the full knowledge of what he was doing was against the LOAC and the GCs? The SS used to shoot the wounded and prisoners too. Often the victims were people who had shot at them.

Maybe they were stressed by their experiences and it should be excused?

ACAB

LE
Because I'm not a fan boy of someone who murdered an unarmed, helpless man in the full knowledge of what he was doing was against the LOAC and the GCs? The SS used to shoot the wounded and prisoners too. Often the victims were people who had shot at them.

You, my son, are an insufferable bore.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
So, that tanker's finally arrived, then...?

I don't think the 14th Army took many prisoners, should we send the SIB to the Star and Garter?

Agreed!
@Sixty has served this site as a mod for more years than some posters have service. He is a great mentor to newer mods such as myself and deals with more than his fair share of shite from the site chimps. Moderating a site is not about tea with the CO's, it is about ensuring the right things are said in the correct forums and being fair and impartial towards transgressors. We receive no pay for this, even the mod mugs have been discontinued due to supply problems at Mr C.M.O.T. Dibbler's emporium!
Prior to flinging large amounts of the proverbial brown stuff in his direction, consider this. Trying to keep some of you lot in order is akin to herding kittens and enough to make a saint swear. Is it any wonder that some of us have a wobble? Personally, I have! I was all for chucking it in but @Sixty and BadCO had a chat and I had a change of view. Give the guy a break chaps, he works fecking hard at keeping this site on its legs.
Sixty may be a good egg on the bits he mods, I have no idea as I don’t know what forums he mods & really don’t care. He may be great to have beer with, personally I’d rather drink with Judas Iscariot, but each to their own.

Where he falls downs is when he comes onto a thread & posts on a par with the other Uber crayonists. He comes across as an arrogant, supercilious, bigoted little Tw*t. Which is fine, he’s not alone. Unfortunately due to the green banner you can’t put him on ignore.

Bottom line for me is as a mod, like any post with a bit of responsibility, you need to excercise that responsibility & in this case lead by example. If the site crayonists & others see a mod behaving like an utter bellend in their posts, they will invariably do the same & standards drop.

Basic management/leadership really.

Jeesus fcuking wept

Still drip, drip, drip, whinge, whinge, whinge about the Referendum

WHY

MP's voted by a massive majority of 4 - 1 in January 2017 to trigger Article 50

Which renders any argument about the 2016 Referendum worthless

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Our lasses flat in Bournemouth doesn't have it's own bins. Too many people were just dumping any old shite in random bins. The bin men then stuck big yellow "Oops" stickers on them without emptying them and in a high density area health issues started to arise.

All of the individual bins were removed a couple of years ago and replaced with communal on street dump bins that are emptied twice a week, regardless of what is in them. Although some parking spaces have been lost the place looks a lot better.
Eldest Miss F in Dundee has similar.
They used to have rubbish chutes which would regularly get blocked or just have bags that were too big to go down them sitting beside the chute.

Now they have on street collective bins but they are recycling and refuse.

Chef

LE
Eldest Miss F in Dundee has similar.
They used to have rubbish chutes which would regularly get blocked or just have bags that were too big to go down them sitting beside the chute.

Now they have on street collective bins but they are recycling and refuse.
Friend of mine worked for the council and said the SOP for checking the chutes in tower blocks, after clearing them (again), was to drop an empty milk bottle down the chute. You could hear when it hit the paladin bin at the bottom.

Not a lot of people know that.

Latest Threads