@Sixty - Is he still licking his wounds from yesterday's meltdown??

But, but, BUT

Yo mean they ignore Utopia in their quest to reach a poor fishless racist uk
Fishless you say ??

Arf Arf

Fish are relocating from southern European to Scottish waters due to warming oceans and increasing numbers, according to research.

We had the brown bin thing (£40 a year) up until recently but the council sneakily admitted that you could put garden waste in the non recyclable bin and they'd still take it away.

It doesn't really matter with our dustmen. You could fill your bin full of dead bodies and they'd still empty it.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was trying to be funny.
Not your forte mate. You can't even do basic common sense. Were you ejected from the human race for shoving!
You say one thing.
Everyone else points out where you are wrong.
We're all thick racist bell ends.
Hmmmmm!
Sounds like someone else of our mutual acquaintance

Precisely my point. A majority of the electorate either oppose Brexit or dont care.

A minority, enough to gain victory in the GE and referendum, support it.

I'm surprised it's so difficult for so many Brexit supporters, given how a number of them aren't thick, to grasp this.
Christ on a bike, you display the logic & reasoning of a retarded oyster.

We have had 3, possibly 4 depending on your POV votes on staying or leaving the EU, each time leave has emphatically won however you may try to dress it up.

Flip it on its head would you still be arguing the same had those votes all been remain? No of course not, even taking into account we wouldn’t have got past the first one had remain not snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at the first attempt.

I know, it's weird.
A lot seem to travel across the hallowed European mainland to get here.

Its puzzling.
Maybe the Africa and the Middle East is full of racists, hence why they want to flock to racist Britain?

morsk

LE
No they didn't, bell end.

I know the rozzers have low educational requirements, mate, but presumably doing sums is still a thing? No?
At least we dont have a fat retard as our president though, voted for by the majority, right?

Precisely my point. A majority of the electorate either oppose Brexit or dont care.

A minority, enough to gain victory in the GE and referendum, support it.

I'm surprised it's so difficult for so many Brexit supporters, given how a number of them aren't thick, to grasp this.
2.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please.

I do believe that the purpose of this thread was to extract the urine from a certain MOD, not rerun the same old arguments that can be found on multiple other threads.

So can we please stay on thread.

Or at the very least, keep the drift to amusing anecdotes about your refuse collection dates and the colours of your bins.
Agreed!
@Sixty has served this site as a mod for more years than some posters have service. He is a great mentor to newer mods such as myself and deals with more than his fair share of shite from the site chimps. Moderating a site is not about tea with the CO's, it is about ensuring the right things are said in the correct forums and being fair and impartial towards transgressors. We receive no pay for this, even the mod mugs have been discontinued due to supply problems at Mr C.M.O.T. Dibbler's emporium!
Prior to flinging large amounts of the proverbial brown stuff in his direction, consider this. Trying to keep some of you lot in order is akin to herding kittens and enough to make a saint swear. Is it any wonder that some of us have a wobble? Personally, I have! I was all for chucking it in but @Sixty and BadCO had a chat and I had a change of view. Give the guy a break chaps, he works fecking hard at keeping this site on its legs.

Agreed!
@Sixty has served this site as a mod for more years than some posters have service. He is a great mentor to newer mods such as myself and deals with more than his fair share of shite from the site chimps. Moderating a site is not about tea with the CO's, it is about ensuring the right things are said in the correct forums and being fair and impartial towards transgressors. We receive no pay for this, even the mod mugs have been discontinued due to supply problems at Mr C.M.O.T. Dibbler's emporium!
Prior to flinging large amounts of the proverbial brown stuff in his direction, consider this. Trying to keep some of you lot in order is akin to herding kittens and enough to make a saint swear. Is it any wonder that some of us have a wobble? Personally, I have! I was all for chucking it in but @Sixty and BadCO had a chat and I had a change of view. Give the guy a break chaps, he works fecking hard at keeping this site on its legs.
Crawler.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please.

I do believe that the purpose of this thread was to extract the urine from a certain MOD, not rerun the same old arguments that can be found on multiple other threads.

So can we please stay on thread.

Or at the very least, keep the drift to amusing anecdotes about your refuse collection dates and the colours of your bins.
Well the highlighted bit is where your plea falls flat!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
No they didn't, bell end.

I know the rozzers have low educational requirements, mate, but presumably doing sums is still a thing? No?
There was a binary vote.

Do you remember the referendum you lost? Well you lost that referendum.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe so but he is spot on. Mods are an easy target and while it is kept jokey then they go along with it (well the ones with a sense of humour do!).

We are very lucky on Arrse that the Owners not only condone robust discussion but require it but sometimes posters go over the score and that needs moderation. Remember it is the Mong post that causes the reaction not the Mod.

Mods also have a set of unwritten rules and if they overstep their mark then the COs bin them - it has happened.

This site is one of the few on the whole t'interweb that allows posters such freedoms. All we are asked to do is self moderate and keep to the site and forum guidelines. It is really quite simple.

Oh, BTW, Sixty is a great guy to have a beer with and has been very free in his moderation to date. He is of course allowed an opinion, which I do my best to supply him with.

Latest Threads