@Sixty - Is he still licking his wounds from yesterday's meltdown??

ACAB

LE
@Sixty came one here yesterday evening and accused all Leave voters of being

Has someone got to ACAB or did he just whack the 'Post' button a bit early?

ACAB

LE
STTTOOOOOOPP
@Sixty posted the following:

"Yes, it really is. Dress it up as patriotism as much as you like but most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits."

Answers on a postcard ......

Kirkz

LE
I'm blaming Indyref 2.

STTTOOOOOOPP
@Sixty posted the following:

"Yes, it really is. Dress it up as patriotism as much as you like but most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits."

Answers on a postcard ......
It might just be me but that comment doesn't seem to be taking a side. There's no mention of pro- or anti-Brexit there.

Could just as easily read "most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits. The non-racist intelligent people stayed at home and didn't bother to vote."

Kirkz

LE
It might just be me but that comment doesn't seem to be taking a side. There's no mention of pro- or anti-Brexit there.

Could just as easily read "most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits. The non-racist intelligent people stayed at home and didn't bother to vote."
I just see it as sad losers crying and throwing insults about because the result didn't go their way.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

The context was very clear in the thread.

I just see it as sad losers crying and throwing insults about because the result didn't go their way.
The context was very clear in the thread.
I guessed that, just spotted the opportunity to be a bit of an arse.

It's gone midnight and since Dale isn't around to do it, topical themed choon?

Latest Threads