Sixth Sense Competition

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BaldricksBullet, Nov 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone spots the article about me and the competition in today's Sixth Sense and wants to make fun out of me... feel free... fair doos.

But in the interests of PERSEC and damage limitation please remove my name and location if you post any of the (cringe) quotes . Its not a problem within the limited distribution of the paper, but I prefer it not to be spread around on this permenant, global site.

Many Many Thanks,- C

(and in anticipation - Bog off! a man with as little talent as me has to try to make a living somehow!)
  2. Do you see dead people?
  3. Spooky... not any more!
  4. Shame, I was hoping you could contact my Gran and ask her where she hid the looted Nazi gold.
  5. What was your granny doing with the Nazi gold L VON H?

(not even the Germans would be stupid enough to field a spy with a strong German accent! ... Darling)
  6. Better still ask her what the winning numbers will be on Friday's Euro Lottery.
  7. Sorry, not the scale of Kellys Heros :cry:

The old dear was in the ATS and aquired 2 gold coins (I think they where 5 mark coins) that went missing when she died (a long with a ruby ring, her fathers fob watch, my grandads watch and other stuff).

(Darling: I'm as British as the Queen!)
  8. Which one? Von Winsor or the real patriot... Freddie
  9. Surely the biggest Queen is Elton John! But I will opt for Queenie from Black Adder the Second.