Six Squaddies beat up NYPD Cop

I'm not surprised one iota that a group of Fijians were scrapping but I'm astounded that the victim was not one of their wives.

The players, all Fijian, from the 1st Battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland, were named as Iosefo McYavala, Iliakini McRaderua, Thomas McShute, Felite McVunisarati, Mosese McKuruala and Joeli McRaduva.

Bloody paper couldn't even get the names right

The players, all Fijian, from the 1st Battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland, were named as Iosefo McYavala, Iliakini McRaderua, Thomas McShute, Felite McVunisarati, Mosese McKuruala and Joeli McRaduva.

That'll confuse the Yanks with the lack of 'Mac' names.

But of course the RRS don't have a recruiting problem and can fully man their Battalions ^~

I'm not surprised one iota that a group of Fijians were scrapping but I'm astounded that the victim was not one of their wives.
We still don't know what happened to the girl who started it all. I like to think that maybe our brothers in arms used her to beat the cops up with.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We still don't know what happened to the girl who started it all. I like to think that maybe our brothers in arms used her to beat the cops up with.
I heard the biggest of the Feeeeejeeeees wore her like a boxing glove to protect his knuckles while pounding the fuck out of the Nooo Yoik copper.

One cannot cast aspersions or make generalisations of course, but one can connect "NYPD" and "British Army" and imagine a situation in which chaps would not be friendly.

This is obviously evidence that I'm a rabid Ulster Loyalist/Unionist/Protestant/Whatever GSTQ/WATP/FTP/FGAU etc.

Getting swung into by six fijian rugby players is enough to spoil anyones night. they must have been turbo shitters and fucking useless not to beat him to death.

Getting swung into by six fijian rugby players is enough to spoil anyones night. they must have been turbo shitters and fucking useless not to beat him to death.
Maybe as he fell he flicked a bowl of peanuts in to their mouths. As they had been fed they instinctively clicked-in their domestic reflex and stopped beating him.