Six Nations

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Praetorian, Mar 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. P W D L F A Pts

1 France 4 3 0 1 109 67 6
    2 Ireland 4 3 0 1 98 60 6
    3 England 4 3 0 1 101 88 6

This is close!

Its going to come down to points difference, England need to absolutely thump the Welsh to win the title.

2. an England / France draw would have been the ideal result for us Paddies

3. I think Ireland will beat Italy in close game, England will thump Wales and Scotland will beat France! It has been one of those tournaments!

Whether or not England can overcome the points differential is hard to see.

Being a sweaty sock I am not bothered who wins the championship but England may regret that stupid stupid last try conceded against Ireland! Perry is just not good enough at international level.

4. I go with that, I think the Scots have an excellent chance if they switch on, France were fucking appalling today. Italy vs Ireland is going to be a corker.

Fuck off, he's quality.

5. I take it you are a Bristol man then! I just think that England have been blessed with talented number 9s for so long. When Dawson retired and Ellis got injured last autumn England struggled. Scotland miss Blair and wales have missed peel being on form.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

If England wins this Championship, I for one will say they won't have deserved to. They have played well once - yesterday- and the rest of the time have looked like dross.

I am glad that their appears to be a move to a more adventurous game - keep that up and I might even start to enjoy watching them play again.

7. But he isn't.

8. [quote="in_the_cheapseats"]If England wins this Championship, I for one will say they won't have deserved to. They have played well once - yesterday- and the rest of the time have looked like dross.

[/quote]

All of the above being the case. What does that say about the other participants in the competition. If England were dross and actually win it the others must be utterly pants.

9. Perry would be an international scrum-half if he had a brain and a pass. He is a good club scrum half, who had until recently been playing behind a form pack. now, well he is in the squad but I wouldn't plan on his having a big world cup.