Six Nations winners?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by codbutt, Jan 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on then, who's going to win the Six Nations?

My money's on Wales. But then, being Welsh I would say that, wouldn't I?
    I think the Paddies are more than in with a chance too. England? Sorry, not this year lads. France, well, you never know - they have a tendency to pull it off even when they're crap (like last year's France-Ireland game, or 2005 against England).
  2. Ireland are looking damned good. But never discount the smelly french !

Wish I could have said it'll be England.........oh never know.........

I can see Italy getting a Win this year.

Sale Sharks Fan, and proud.
  3. England
  4. Ireland I reckon for this year. Althoug England could potentially pull off an upset with some decent managing and good morale.
  5. England all the way...... honest guv!!
  6. I often wonder if the English always say "England" as an automatic response, or whether they actually take stock of the reality. I bet all the same people were guaranteeing the retaining of the Ashes before the bunch of losers they sent to Oz set out to prove why they should never have been given medals last time.
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Not England cos we is $hite. We'll be lucky to get a result against Italy
  8. Based on recent form I reckon Ireland, although I hope England will pull something out of the hat and do well this year
  9. Well said. What I do know is that whoever wins, they will deserve it.
  10. As an Irishman (and on previous form) I'm going to say Ireland however if the French play to their abilities, then they will cause an upset to Ireland's Grand Slam.

At the very least, Ireland will win their 3rd Triple Crown in 4 Years.
  11. 1. Ireland
    2. France
    3. England
    4. Wales
    5. Scotland
    6. Italy

As a proud Welshman I would like to think that Wales could do better but opening against Ireland then three away games before closing at home to England might be a little bit too much.
  12. Ireland, no doubt about it...
  13. Ditto. I don't see France getting it though - I don't think that their play is consistently good enough.
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You old mad fool!! :thumleft:
  15. Ireland or france