Six Nations Championship 2020....

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Of course you aren't my little chickadee. None of your posts are biting in no way whatsoever, no sirree.

And who started a 2020 thread already? @the_guru would be getting back in his box now only to be opened again when the Autumn internationals come around (or, this year, the RWC). Now there won't be a hiatus for the whole year.
They aren't no, perhaps you need to grasp what a bite is, then again thinking is hard for you isn't it bless

Of course you aren't my little chickadee. None of your posts are biting in no way whatsoever, no sirree.

And who started a 2020 thread already? @the_guru would be getting back in his box now only to be opened again when the Autumn internationals come around (or, this year, the RWC). Now there won't be a hiatus for the whole year.
Don’t fret. This site isn’t a patch on what it used to be. I’ll bide my tongue until the autumn.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer

That would be me. I like to be prepared, and I thought whilst I was getting the sprout ready and on for Christmas dinner I’d get it going....

To be fair, England do play a fcuking good first 40 minutes.
As a rugby fan I thought they were playing well below their ability. Saying that they do seem to pull it out of the bag at the World Cup. Not sure Japan will be good for any of the Northern regions, we live in hope.

As a rugby fan I thought they were playing well below their ability. Saying that they do seem to pull it out of the bag at the World Cup. Not sure Japan will be good for any of the Northern regions, we live in hope.
World class underachievers.

Did they seem to pull it out of the bag at their own home World Cup?

Well as the current holders and mighty Grand Slam champions are away for both England’s game and Ireland’s game this year I believe they will struggle to retain their title, especially with the extended injury list sustained during their successful World Cup campaign... AWJ has only just recovered from the sprained wrist from lifting the trophy aloft!
Are you sure that's how he sprained his wrist?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are you sure that's how he sprained his wrist?
Absolutely, after all, the Welsh had just shut up the w@nkers at Twickenham and their tame media!

Absolutely, after all, the Welsh had just shut up the w@nkers at Twickenham and their tame media!
You sound more like a wendy ball supporter with every post.Have you ever played or even been to a rugby match?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You sound more like a wendy ball supporter with every post.Have you ever played or even been to a rugby match?
No! Yes! Yes!

You sound more and more like a soft shandy swilling southern pooftah! ;)

Sorry, I forgot you is Engerlish so that is in your genes! :rolleyes:

No! Yes! Yes!

You sound more and more like a soft shandy swilling southern pooftah! ;)

Sorry, I forgot you is Engerlish so that is in your genes! :rolleyes:
Hibs or Hearts fan?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A Welshman bragging about the world cup? Tell us more of your stellar record there, do.
I know, terrible innit. Not that we hear much about a sporting event in 1966 is it? An event which, BTW, led to a change in rules so the home team could not play all their games at their national stadium! :mad:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I know, terrible innit. Not that we hear much about a sporting event in 1966 is it? An event which, BTW, led to a change in rules so the home team could not play all their games at their national stadium! :mad:
I'm sure you can find all my posts referring to 1966 then oh builder of straw men.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sure you can find all my posts referring to 1966 then oh builder of straw men.
I'm luvin this, who needs the guru when there are do many willing to rise to the bait! :D