Six Nations Championship 2020....

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well as the current holders and mighty Grand Slam champions are away for both England’s game and Ireland’s game this year I believe they will struggle to retain their title, especially with the extended injury list sustained during their successful World Cup campaign... AWJ has only just recovered from the sprained wrist from lifting the trophy aloft!

Waz

Old-Salt
Have you spoken to many Welsh people? Beating England in the 6 nations for the first time in 6 years means they are never going to lose a game again. Never.

1553100119893.png

"What are you doing Jonny?"

"Just looking at the names on the trophy"

"Can you see Wales?"

"Er.........................No"

Well as the current holders and mighty Grand Slam champions are away for both England’s game and Ireland’s game this year I believe they will struggle to retain their title, especially with the extended injury list sustained during their successful World Cup campaign... AWJ has only just recovered from the sprained wrist from lifting the trophy aloft!
Unfortunately without your English defensive guru, I predict you will concede more trys than you score. We shall see.

Yet oddly enough 2 has never happened in the 6 nations only one other nation can make that claim as well. . . It's not Wales
Oh dear, someone really wound you up, didn't they.
1553111044679.png

Yes, I'm really wound up honest golly gee etc etc
Of course you aren't my little chickadee. None of your posts are biting in no way whatsoever, no sirree.

And who started a 2020 thread already? @the_guru would be getting back in his box now only to be opened again when the Autumn internationals come around (or, this year, the RWC). Now there won't be a hiatus for the whole year.