Six Nations 2019

For anyone interested, the Wales v England U20 is live on S4C

There’s English commentary on the red button for those who don’t want to listen to two blokes sounding like they’re swilling mouthwash.

For anyone interested, the Wales v England U20 is live on S4C

There’s English commentary on the red button for those who don’t want to listen to two blokes sounding like they’re swilling mouthwash.
I will stick jumping between Glaws v North London spivs and Soap dodgers v Northern bogtrotters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Disaster has struck Middle Miss F, her and 7 of her teammates are travelling to Paris for the Scotland game, however delay on first plane to Luton meant they missed their next flight to Paris.
They have booked on Eurostar first thing in morning (at £191!), just looking to somewhere for them to stay near St Pancras this evening.
Anybody willing to host 8 female rugby players at short notice? Preferably within easy walk of St Pancras?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Disaster has struck Middle Miss F, her and 7 of her teammates are travelling to Paris for the Scotland game, however delay on first plane to Luton meant they missed their next flight to Paris.
They have booked on Eurostar first thing in morning (at £191!), just looking to somewhere for them to stay near St Pancras this evening.
Anybody willing to host 8 female rugby players at short notice? Preferably within easy walk of St Pancras?

Unfortunately I can't help there FF but if no help is forthcoming, there are some hostels within about two miles and lots of (cheaper) hotels around Euston Road.

I don't know what time they will get to St Pancras but the station is open all night with cafes which used to shut about 2330 though there is a McD nearby. If the worst comes to the worst they might get away with hanging around St Pancras in a group which would be fairly safe until that early train. After all, they can get into Eurostar well before their train.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Unfortunately I can't help there FF but if no help is forthcoming, there are some hostels within about two miles and lots of (cheaper) hotels around Euston Road.

I don't know what time they will get to St Pancras but the station is open all night with cafes which used to shut about 2330 though there is a McD nearby. If the worst comes to the worst they might get away with hanging around St Pancras in a group which would be fairly safe until that early train. After all, they can get into Eurostar well before their train.
Been an interesting evening!

However they are now booked in a hostel.

It would appear that they flew to Luton, delayed, transferred to Gatwick, not enough room on that flight for them all, so decided to stay but too late for Eurostar tonight, so heading across first thing in morning.

Thanks to those who PM'd with offers of assistance.

That is considered banter by the Welsh and the Scottish?
I didn't realise that your standards for banter were as low as your hopes for your teams.
Yes, it’s fairly poor, but it’s still gold standard in comparison with anything we’ve seen from England fans.

Anyone seen the Matchpint ad that is floating around?
Andy Goode “Right Jim, Wales v England, who’s going to win”
Jim Hamilton “Wales by 4”
AG “not having that. England by 5”
JH “arrogant”
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit. Not a good night for my teams. Wales denied England at the death and Sarries lost to my most hated team. Came back in the last 5 to get a crucial losing bonus point.
I have to say though that Gloucester are by far the biggest w.ankers out there. Donkey noises etc from the Shed. I was going to wear my Army shirt to the AxRAF game. Think I’ll get my Sarries one out now. Belmers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anyone seen the Matchpint ad that is floating around?
Andy Goode “Right Jim, Wales v England, who’s going to win”
Jim Hamilton “Wales by 4”
AG “not having that. England by 5”
JH “arrogant”
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit. Not a good night for my teams. Wales denied England at the death and Sarries lost to my most hated team. Came back in the last 5 to get a crucial losing bonus point.
I have to say though that Gloucester are by far the biggest w.ankers out there. Donkey noises etc from the Shed. I was going to wear my Army shirt to the AxRAF game. Think I’ll get my Sarries one out now. Belmers.
I didn't know that Scotland had a fixture against the Saracens yesterday, the day before a 6N game in Paris! :p. But I am pleased at the result! :rofl:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
scotland fan.png

Game day, so feet up in front of the telly then off to Murrayfield to watch Edinburgh v Blues - good to see Hoyland and Bennett back

I am going for

France by 7 - in a hairum scarum match
England by 5 - in a brutal match
Ireland by 20+ - in a rather one sided affair

Last edited:
I think angry France will turn up [my coin came down heads] and win by 15+, England should win by 20+ but Wales will treat it like the world cup final so it may be less. The only way Ireland aren't 20+ up is if they switch off.