Six Nations 2019

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
England were hugely impressive and the team of the week but the best game to watch was the Scotland v Ireland game. Ok I would have been happier with a different result but it was the most exciting game this weekend.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Not just world rankings. In the last world cup we were crap, last 6 nations we were crap, in the Autumn we failed to close out the game against the AB's. As someone said on here a while back, the world rankings are AB's no.1 and about 6 other teams way behind in 2nd place.
England are playing well and have their tails up, but they are still a long way from being world beaters.
Cardiff will be a real test in every sense of the word and whilst I think we can win, it is not a forgone conclusion.
Looking unbeatable they may be. But I won't be betting any money on our trips to Cardiff or Murrayfield.

Too many WTF upsets in the past.
And that's the difference between ARRSE and the rest of social media.

Look on any FaceAche feed about rugby and they're already claiming the GS and WC.

FWIW it would be nice to see the RWC return to the Northern Hemisphere, and if we find England make it to the final on Nov 2nd, rest assured I'll be poolside at my hotel in Cape Verde at 0800hrs cheering them on (I've already checked, and apparently one of the pools has a sports bar & big screen for major sporting events :-D yes!)

And it's highly likely they'll come away with the GS in March too, much as I'd like to see Wales find an extra couple of gears. We shall see.

And that's the difference between ARRSE and the rest of social media.

Look on any FaceAche feed about rugby and they're already claiming the GS and WC.

FWIW it would be nice to see the RWC return to the Northern Hemisphere, and if we find England make it to the final on Nov 2nd, rest assured I'll be poolside at my hotel in Cape Verde at 0800hrs cheering them on (I've already checked, and apparently one of the pools has a sports bar & big screen for major sporting events :-D yes!)

And it's highly likely they'll come away with the GS in March too, much as I'd like to see Wales find an extra couple of gears. We shall see.
This England team will pocket the GS, lift the WC after cruising to the final against the ABs, and be unbeatable for a generation.

The more it is said, the less likely it is to happen.:-D

England will not be beaten.

This England team will pocket the GS, lift the WC after cruising to the final against the ABs, and be unbeatable for a generation.

The more it is said, the less likely it is to happen.:-D

England will not be beaten.
Opportunist.

Oh and 1/2d recalled by Wales. Would it be wise to play him after so long out ? He’s good in defence and as a kicker but he would mitigate attacking options.

Oh and 1/2d recalled by Wales. Would it be wise to play him after so long out ? He’s good in defence and as a kicker but he would mitigate attacking options.
Wasn’t he off for a mandatory period after a head injury? May not be wise after all.

In response to the very successful kicking out of hand by England against France I’d have thought?

Could be a good call. Anything inside 55m is in goal range for 1/2d and England's discipline hasn't been brilliant of late. However May will have the beating of him when England attack.