Six Nations 2018

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought no he’s working them like dogs
Not physical preparation but mental.

I remember reading something that Te'o said before playing us about having heard of the Calcutta Cup but it was just another match.
It showed that a lack of knowledge of how we would approach the game.

I’m getting the feeling “his” players are voting with their performances
Part of the problem, in fact the main problem, at the moment is the players.
Whilst you can point a finger at EJ for his stupid comments, he is not the one giving away stupid penalties or failing to ruck and mall. To be fair to the players they were better in the loose today, but they still gave away possession and territory with mindless infringements.

Part of the problem, in fact the main problem, at the moment is the players.
Whilst you can point a finger at EJ for his stupid comments, he is not the one giving away stupid penalties or failing to ruck and mall. To be fair to the players they were better in the loose today, but they still gave away possession and territory with mindless infringements.
This

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We had a couple of decent home games but were shite away from home, only 2 teams had a negative point difference by the end. Us and Italy.
We were far to inaccurate too many times and lost heavily twice because of that.

Wales May consider him when warren has gone but only if he spends a weekend with the druids on Anglesey to atone for his comments - eating copious amounts of lamb and having lava enemas
Obviously 'lava enemas' is a typo and you really mean that ambrosia of the Gods 'Sos Lawr' (Laver Sauce), a traditional accompaniment to Welsh lamb, or 'Bara Lawr' (Laver Bread) which, with good thick bacon, provides Gods with breakfast.

Obviously 'lava enemas' is a typo and you really mean that ambrosia of the Gods 'Sos Lawr' (Laver Sauce), a traditional accompaniment to Welsh lamb, or 'Bara Lawr' (Laver Bread) which, with good thick bacon, provides Gods with breakfast.
What makes you think it was a typo?:meditate: That weren’t no stinking typo!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
We had a couple of decent home games but were shite away from home, only 2 teams had a negative point difference by the end. Us and Italy.
We were far to inaccurate too many times and lost heavily twice because of that.
Considering youse boyos invented the game, it was a bit of a surprise to see such an unexpected lack of coherence against Ireland, with England players seeming to have completely lost contact with the aims of game.

My immediate, and entirely subjective, personal impression was that they appeared to be treating it as a sort of "training game" or "friendly", I can't really say. I was more than a little disappointed, because England (even the present team) have proved time and again that they can play far above the chaotic, almost amateur level they displayed today and have spectacularly risen to the occasion, and far beyond, many times with quite astonishing performances, when they'd already prematurely been "pronounced dead" by all.

In view of what was at stake today, I was seriously expecting far more from England, especially at Twickers, but they were so, I dunno, lacklustre? Like they were just going through the motions. My impression as a very happy Irishman.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
What's that got to do with the fact that we fairly beat the shite England team, won the Six Nations and garnered the Grand Slam?

MsG

Well done Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Hard fought games by the tone of the above posts. Commiserations to the losing sides.

I missed the rugby as I was busy having a quiet walk in the countryside. For sixteen miles. Through blizzards. Not cross-country, as I'm not that stupid/keen. BTW, if you're ever passing through Dunlop, in North Ayshire, there's a really nice pub there.

Merito Dunlop - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor

Lots of quality gins, whiskies and malts, decent beer selection as well.