Six Nations 2018

Well done the Italians, where were you for the previous 4 games. We got a ugly win but questions will need to be asked about selection, Swinson did nothing and Brown is not fit as for Fagerson, all he wants to do is fight everyone.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Having said the above, I am looking forward to a potentially great game at Twickenham. England have pride and confidence to restore, in front of their home crowd. Ireland obviously up for the Slam.

Potential to be great or a dirge - let's hope the former.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My point, dicksplash was completely about Scotland’s performance. I’ve seen them play all their games bar France and the only game I saw any sort of testicular fortitude happened to be in the Calcutta Cup. This is the seventh only away victory by Scotland in the history of the 6N. Only two not against Italy.

You, Mr Buckie, are the bigoted w@nker. Your fake bonhomie isn’t lost on me. Under the thin veneer there is a hatred of England. It’s not about me. I just push your buttons. The point was about Scottish intensity. My only frame of reference for an increase in it in this year’s championship was the Calcutta Cup. Try getting that into your amoeba sized brain. You truly are a bellthronk.
Sad-sack!

Sorry that was knocked on in the air. Farrell also couldn’t change his line. We are up against this already.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was very unfortunate for Watson, but good aggressive play by Ireland to get the try.

Sorry that was knocked on in the air. Farrell also couldn’t change his line. We are up against this already.
Oh come on!. The try was good and it was caused by Farrell being a hot head....again.
I'm a big England fan but I am also able to watch with two eyes not one.

Oh come on!. The try was good and it was caused by Farrell being a hot head....again.
I'm a big England fan but I am also able to watch with two eyes not one.
Sorry I saw it different. He was committed.

We are giving away daft penalties again though.

England discipline is ******* shocking and needs to be gripped fast. Time for Dylan to earn his pay.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Let's just forget the guru and look to a good game.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just sliced through England's defence. Good try.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was a great piece of work by England from a great catch after the kick off.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've seen yellow given for less.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've seen yellow given for less.
England player was sin binned 2 matches ago for the same thing, Simmonds leading with the shoulder!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ref must be thinking yellow for the number of offences by Ireland!