Six Nations 2018

The biggest problem the last couple of seasons for English teams, national and club level, has been the breakdown. They have been too passive, the top six were found wanting in the Champions Cup and now at international level. It was noticeable last season against Ireland and again during the Welsh game and it was obviously spotted by our backroom staff and it was a key target today. I don't know if it is Eddies way that is being asked of the clubs or just a general "English" thing but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

And for those currently discussing bias, look at the BBC post match highlight piece the showed between the various interviews.
Not on how Scotland won but on how did England not win!
Ever it was thus on the Biased Broadcasting Company

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And for those currently discussing bias, look at the BBC post match highlight piece the showed between the various interviews.
Not on how Scotland won but on how did England not win!
To be fair, if I had been Engerlush I would be having a HTF did that happen moment or three.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought Hartley gave a very professional mature assessment of the game post match and I warmed to him. The interviewer was very poor and he dealt with the second half question with a straight facewhich it didn’t deserve.
Eddie Jones again, a very professional interview, well done to both.
Eddie looked like he was chewing a bag of wasps! :p

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought Hartley gave a very professional mature assessment of the game post match and I warmed to him. The interviewer was very poor and he dealt with the second half question with a straight facewhich it didn’t deserve.
Eddie Jones again, a very professional interview, well done to both.
Eddie looked like he was chewing a bag of wasps! :p
He always looks like that!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not related to this match but I really wish they would stop the clock as soon as that pushing/shoving/reset/pushing/shoving/reset/long talk/frosty stare/pushing/shoving starts! If for nothing else it will quieten down Brian Moore!
He made a cracking comment about the ball being in the air and keeping an eye on it.

Coming from a thick necked forward that was comedy gold. They don't know what the sky looks like. Along side Eddie"I've got a blue don't you know" Butler. There are younger more articulate players retired that can do a better job.

I thought Nigel Owens had another great game (he whistled as soon as Care broke away, if you watch the wide angled view). England had nothing to complain about in that game.
Balls. He was a massive homer. It’s like watching when Barcelona play. They get lionised for the basics. Same with McOwens. He made some bad decisions today and was myopic.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
He made a cracking comment about the ball being in the air and keeping an eye on it.

Coming from a thick necked forward that was comedy gold. They don't know what the sky looks like. Along side Eddie"I've got a blue don't you know" Butler. There are younger more articulate players retired that can do a better job.
Like who?

I think he could be a very personable block, he just works too hard on being a cock (to windupthe opposition)
i think I'd like a pint or two with him despite our current side disagreements. Funny also , Jacob Rees Mogg is in my "I'd like a pint with , but not necessarily agreeing with absolutely everything he says ". club.

Only just caught the end of the Ireland/Wales game as it happened, & have just watched Scotland/England on catch-up.

Think I’m Irish for the rest of the Championship;)