Six Nations 2018

France are fûcking awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
France are fûcking awful.

The 1st XV might be, but the U20s walloped Italy 78-12.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That score line flatters then French so much. Glad no BP try.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That score line flatters then French so much. Glad no BP try.

As so often happens in rugby. Italy really are in a horrible position. Being the fall guy for the 6N year after year yet they still come back, still put in a great effort. I have a lot of respect for the guys.

43-8; England really put them to the sword.

Enjoyable game. Watched that rather than the game in Marseille. I think that generally, women’s sport is turgid and dull. Rugby, at least at the international level, seems to be the exception. Enjoyed the game. The England 14 and 15 were excellent.

As so often happens in rugby. Italy really are in a horrible position. Being the fall guy for the 6N year after year yet they still come back, still put in a great effort. I have a lot of respect for the guys.
Italy do punch above their weight at times, and have taken a few scalps.
Old argument - they won't improve unless they get regular games against stronger opposition.
Same as Argentina.

Somewhat of a surprise win by the Scotland U20’s over England U20’s last night by 24-17
After two heavy defeats by Wales and France I don’t think anyone was expecting them to beat England.

Spent an enjoyable evening at Myreside with a unexpected, but welcome, scoreline coming back to score 17 unanswered points in the second half.

Some great offence by the young England side in the first half and young Scotland side giving their all. S attacked and with lots of players over decide to ignore and barrel over. Lovely break by E and pass out to run in at the corner. Then to make things even sweeter for the visitors, a perfectly judged cross field kick was gathered and an easy run in.

S had more control and intensity, especially in defence, in the second half and a good maul when E were down to 14 to score. Then once again a lovely maul was hauled down by the men in white with the referee running between the posts. Then near the end of the game an overthrow at the lineout was gathered and run in for the final nail in the coffin.

It was good to see two sides giving their all , in a very close match, that could have went either way.

After returning decided to watch the F/I game but after the earlier encounter, gave up at half time.

Pull up a sandbag, story time.
Me and my oppo, both cockney infantry Sgts, based in Colly, were stuck on a job running small arms ranges for a gunner regt down in Kent, you know where. Being Calcutta Cup day we decide to get down early, find the mess and settle in for the annual thrashing of the sweaties in comfort. Got there with plenty of time to kill, thought we would warm up, both stretched out in the comfy chairs, detritus of a couple of hours drinking and snacking around us when our hosts appear, The Scottish Gunners? Never heard of them before but their RSM isn’t very friendly. Got banished to the back seats to watch England win, again. After the initial meeting they turned out ok tbh.