Six Nations 2018

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Scots intensely dislike the English.
French intensely dislike the English.

Very difficult trying to decide which team to encourage today.

Damn good work, you Scottishers! :)
working, only saw last 5 of first half and last 25 of 2nd. Genuinely exciting.
[I'm about as Scottish as a stick of Bognor Regis rock,,,but an excellent result.)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Scots intensely dislike the English.
French intensely dislike the English.

Very difficult trying to decide which team to encourage today.
The referee? Oh no, he was Irish and they hate the English :twisted:

Hmmmm, Scotland finally realises that it's got a half decent team and beats someone - long overdue in my view and very well deserved.

Hopefully the traditional Scottish aversion to two consecutive good results will work in England's favour.

A few months and a few games back Hogg was in tears at the end of the NZ game because losing meant so much to him (and he so nearly got that last gasp winning try against the ABs). Passion....
Finn Russell today and last week was a joker who didn't seem to be bothered whether kicks went in or out and his passion for the international game didn't seem to be there. He needs to find it again and get rid of the smirks and jokes when he cocks things up or he'll have to get used to being sat on the sideline like he did today with a stupid look on his face wondering why the shepherd's crook whipped him off at the 60th minute....

Last edited:
Beaten by the bounce but good play to go through the Scottish defence. Thomas is not my favourite guy at the moment :(
I keep hearing 'Teddy Thomas' as 'Terry Thomas'. Is it just me?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
A few months and a few games back Hogg was in tears at the end of the NZ game because losing meant so much to him (and he so nearly got that last gasp winning try against the ABs). Passion....
Finn Russell today and last week was a joker who didn't seem to be bothered whether kicks went in or out and his passion for the international game didn't seem to be there. He needs to find it again and get rid of the smirks and jokes when he cocks things up or he'll have to get used to being sat on the sideline like he did today with a stupid look on his face wondering why the shepherd's crook whipped him off at the 60th minute....
Good job we didn’t have him in the Lions team then eh?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You can take your socks off if you can't count that high.
Do please tell me in what school of maths is 12 smaller than 10?
TBH, a converted try and two penalties equals 13 points, one more point than 12. Remember the final score was 12-6, so 7 more points would've led to a loss for England.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

Given the score was 12-0 at the time of the "try" surely the final score would have been 12-7 (given the conversion was made) as the penalty would not have been given so no 3 pts, the penalty in the second half would not have been given either as the circumstances that led to it would no have occurred.