Six Nations 2018

How many points will the French beat the Jokes Today by then?

The whole thing has become so predictable now laughable, the Scotch and the Italians will be fighting it out for "the spoon", the Irish most likely will beat the English thus preventing a Grand slam the French will finish mid table ( has any commentator mention the old "they often beat the All Blacks" yet?

In my opinion the Ities should have been shown the door several yeras ago and the Romanians and Georgians should be fighting it out for their place.
Where was that thread about Arrse tropes?
Do you do the lottery?

How many points will the French beat the Jokes Today by then?

The whole thing has become so predictable now laughable, the Scotch and the Italians will be fighting it out for "the spoon", the Irish most likely will beat the English thus preventing a Grand slam the French will finish mid table ( has any commentator mention the old "they often beat the All Blacks" yet?

In my opinion the Ities should have been shown the door several yeras ago and the Romanians and Georgians should be fighting it out for their place.
You are not very good at making predictions either

That was an exciting game, but bloody hell it was cold. Was beside a couple of Frenchies and it was a rollercoaster for us throughout, they now know what a rusty nail is :)

Finn Russell needs to get to feck and he can take Townsend with him, I said when he was appointed it was a mistake and still think it is.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was an exciting game, but bloody hell it was cold. Was beside a couple of Frenchies and it was a rollercoaster for us throughout, they now know what a rusty nail is :)

Finn Russell needs to get to feck and he can take Townsend with him, I said when he was appointed it was a mistake and still think it is.
I would give Finn another - last - chance. Townsend can go any time now.

Don't fret, he's on his way to Racing 92 after this season - is that close enough to feck?

Latest Threads