Six Nations 2018

You are easily bored then. I suspect you are bored with yourself as well, I know we are!
How many points will the French beat the Jokes Today by then?

The whole thing has become so predictable now laughable, the Scotch and the Italians will be fighting it out for "the spoon", the Irish most likely will beat the English thus preventing a Grand slam the French will finish mid table ( has any commentator mention the old "they often beat the All Blacks" yet?

In my opinion the Ities should have been shown the door several yeras ago and the Romanians and Georgians should be fighting it out for their place.

The England match was hard fought and enjoyable. I hope Scotland recover as they were showing such promise last year. Even Italy has improved.

Last edited:
I've spent a good two minutes watching the slow motion replay of the TMO non-try and reached the same conclusion as the TMO. If you're Welch you'll no doubt be watching what the bloke in the red jersey's hand is doing. Wrong, slow it right down and keep looking at Watson's hands. Watson clearly has contact with the ball and downward pressure as it's grounded. The Welch chappie just looks like he's trying to tickle it. No try, the TMO deserves a medal - well, a pint anyway. Good call.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Decision time.

Stay in and watch or head outside in the wind and snow.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Man up and watch it through to the end. We won't think any the less of you if you want a good cry afterwards. :cuddle:
I have a box of these beside me. I hope they won't be needed! :(

477728_grande.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Simpleton I might be but I enjoyed watching the England - Wales game yesterday.

With regard to the Ireland - Italy game, I sometimes feel sorry for the Italians but I do feel they have improved somewhat in the last couple of years.

should I watch Scotland France , or should I switch the tele off

we lose everything if I watch them, so it'll all be my fault if when we get trashed

should I watch Scotland France , or should I switch the tele off

we lose everything if I watch them, so it'll all be my fault if when we get trashed
told you all 2 1/2 minutes ... I'm off to bed for the afternoon

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was shocking defence by Scotland. Thomas should have been nailed. Good try but should never have been in a position to score it.

Woeful start for Scotland - again!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Beaten by the bounce but good play to go through the Scottish defence. Thomas is not my favourite guy at the moment :(