• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Six Nations 2018

Thought M_S was one ?? :)
I dunno, Bugsy accusing F_F of being English and now you calling me Scottish!
MODs....MODs....I want to report a hate crime!

Could be worse you could have been the Romanian referee doing Belgium v Spain game where Spain got beat and Romania got through to the World Cup :cool:
I heard about that. Apparently there were some dubious decisions by the Romanian ref against Spain. World rugby haven't covered themselves in glory recently, re officials and potential conflicts of interest.
Have you got anyone on the inside with any info?

I heard about that. Apparently there were some dubious decisions by the Romanian ref against Spain. World rugby haven't covered themselves in glory recently, re officials and potential conflicts of interest.
Have you got anyone on the inside with any info?
It was an appointment by Rugby Europe who are a separate entity from World Rugby whose president just happens to be Romanian. ( dont ask how this works - no idea ) They have said that they will review the refereeing of the game.
Watch this space......

I am surprised by this, I didn't think he was as forceful as the last two championships
View attachment 327052
It's arguably easier for a fullback to get this sort of stat as he can have large sections of the pitch to run on, especially for returning kicks, much of it being unopposed.

And how often do you ever see a fullback pass the ball?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A slam is a special thing. I think to the Irish particularly special, it was a once in a lifetime thing but now two in recent years. I'll savour this for a while but it was close. Sexton's boot in Paris was nearly the same start as last year against the Scots. We only just beat the English too, the score line flatters to deceive and England although undeserving were not as bad as their press is now making them out to be.

However saying that, this amused me:
Speaking of amusement

MS yes I think you are right, he was recognised as a threat and marked.

Most of those Stockdale ones are from the interceptions he took, all he has to do now is improve his defence, as he was a bit of a weak link in that area.
Most? 2 I think.
If you can't throw a decent pass you get punished.

Last edited: