Six Nations 2018

Hi All.

What’s the predictions for this year then ? Is it Ireland’s to lose ? Have England got too many injuries and suspensions ? Is the Scotland resurgence real or are they reading too much into one half against 14 ? Are Wales in with a shout ? Will France turn it around ? Is there any hope for anything other than a wooden spoon for Italy ?

I'm fairly neutral as I'm a Yorkshire lad living in South Wales, however, I honestly think Scotland are a force to be reckoned with, and I would not be surprised to see the Calcutta cup going North of the border this year.

Italy. I think that they are more than capable of causing a major upset this year.

This year's competition imho is wide open, No one is really favourite, No one is really an underdog.

England, no hope, when your head coach writes you off you're finished. Ireland's to lose, Scotland might discover consistency, Wales same old. France ????

Hi All.

What’s the predictions for this year then ? Is it Ireland’s to lose ? Have England got too many injuries and suspensions ? Is the Scotland resurgence real or are they reading too much into one half against 14 ? Are Wales in with a shout ? Will France turn it around ? Is there any hope for anything other than a wooden spoon for Italy ?
I predict that you will have at least half a dozen spats on this thread.
I'll be predicting I won't be watching as I haven't got sky sports!!!!!!!
BBC and ITV my friend although turn the sound off when the ITV pundits start talking Bollox

Think it’s between Ireland and France. Both teams are a strong force to be reckoned with.

England seemed a bit scrappy during the Autumn internationals.

Scotland seemed to switch on and i think will do well.

We (Wales) will play the same shit rugby we’ve been playing for 3 years. However i thought we played well against NZ during the autumn internationals.

Italy are surely only in to keep it as the Six Nations...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My prediction is the @the_guru will take the hump - several times, foaming at the mouth, denying any anti English mistake, poor play or gamesmanship!

I also predict his first rant will be at me! :D

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
My prediction is the @the_guru will take the hump - several times, foaming at the mouth, denying any anti English mistake, poor play or gamesmanship!

I also predict his first rant will be at me! :D
And I wouldn't be surprised either, you just don't know when to stop.