Six-hour fight disrupts Taliban meeting

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by MoD_RSS, Jun 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. They were all probably all planning how to divvy up Helmand when ISAF leaves next year.

Rahmatullah: I'll take the patrol base, the ISOs and any boiled sweets lying around.
    Rapiullah: Ok, then I'll take all the solar street lights, concrete blocks and any CIMIC school books.
    Ismatullah: What about the ANA? What shall we do when we've captured them all? Can I put them in the ISOs and then bum them?
    Niamatullah: Brothers! There are a few infindels approaching - shall we attack them?
    Rahmatullah: Nah, don't bother. Just hide in a ditch and blat off a few rounds - they'll never get us. Lets go to the restaurant in Lash for a dinner of cow's arse fat. We'll come back tonight when they've gone back to the patrol base. The dinner's on you Rapiullah since you won the contract for re-gravelling the road.
    Rapiullah: Fair one - It'll be a shame when the infidels leave. I doubt we'll get as many weapons from Pakistan and I'll have to close my construction company and go back to opium production.

3. Many a true word is said in jest!