Six Arrested for Sexual Assault on 17yr Old Female Soldier

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not again :rolleyes: look at when I joined. If i am a sock I’m a bloody old one.
Your anger makes you misunderstand me.

JHQ wasn't it? 29 Coy WRAC rings a bell. For the avoidance of doubt, I never went to JHQ! ;):cool:
29 Coy wasn't fenced off in my time at Rheindahlen (74 - 75) but there was also a mostly female RCT Sqn which normal folk kept well away from. That would have been fenced to keep the monsters in.

29 Coy wasn't fenced off in my time at Rheindahlen (74 - 75) but there was also a mostly female RCT Sqn which normal folk kept well away from. That would have been fenced to keep the monsters in.

Memory jog:- 419 Tp RCT, based at BLC Hounslow, mid 70's, almost all lesbians, and one, a Cpl of humongous proportions was seen pushing a pantechnicon out of the vehicle hanger, the same one that while on night guard in the WRAC block, ( The old stable block, converted to sleeping berths) on confronting one of the lads trying to get in, chinned him, then dragged him in behind the desk, out of sight. She was always in a perpetual state of fuming anger and resentment, every one, including seniors were wary and avoided her when they could.

....................... mid 70's, almost all lesbians, and one, a Cpl of humongous proportions ................... confronting one of the lads trying to get in, chinned him, then dragged him in behind the desk, out of sight. She was always in a perpetual state of fuming anger and resentment, every one, including seniors were wary and avoided her when they could.
Could almost be the WRAF Cpl that was based at a Scottish airfield. Not called 'Big Viv' for nothing. Feck! She was ferocious and very anti-anything male.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Fxck appropriate. I read in Stars and Stripes that there are 40 reported rape cases a year in the USArmy, not just blokes raping women, but blokes raping blokes and blokes raping their officers. So I reiterate, you Yanks do like raping each other. If you don’t like it, go away
Did you mean if @smallbrownprivates doesn't like rape he should leave the States, or if he doesn't like your statement he should leave the thread ?

Let's have a squizz at your assertion.
If we say that your claim of forty rapes a year is true, how does that reflect on the particular branch you have singled out ?
The US Army, including the Reserve and National Guard, has over one million personnel, how do you think that works out compared to the national average ?

The latest directly comparative data I found on a very quick search was for 2014, and the US Army's percentage was less than a fifth of that for the country overall.

But maybe it was Septics as a whole you meant ?

Looking at numbers nationally for the USA and the UK, the Septics are lagging behind slightly, and bearing in mind that the definition of rape in the States is considerably wider than in the UK, that makes the difference even greater.

As you're such a fair-minded person I'm sure you'll give your full support to the statement, "You Brits do like raping each other."

I have heard the stories...

the horror...the horror..... ;-)

in the UK if a 40 year old fucks a 16 year old its legal with consent unless hes something like their teacher or instructor.
If everything else is legal, and something has happened, first question is was there consent (passive consent can be accepted in E&W, in Scotland it must be active consent, I don't know for NI?)

I have heard the stories...

the horror...the horror..... ;-)
One of my mates from when I was in Herford, has a nasty facial scar from when he made the mistake of trying to chat up the girlfriend of one of the "female" drivers from RheinD and got glassed for it, late 80s.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
One of my mates from when I was in Herford, has a nasty facial scar from when he made the mistake of trying to chat up the girlfriend of one of the "female" drivers from RheinD and got glassed for it, late 80s.
Was the Diesel sent to Colly and discharged, or served full term in HMP ?

Or let off due to PMT ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If everything else is legal, and something has happened, first question is was there consent (passive consent can be accepted in E&W, in Scotland it must be active consent, I don't know for NI?)
Is passive consent the "Ggggghhh ! Mmmmhhh !" noises from behind the ballgag ?

Was the Diesel sent to Colly and discharged, or served full term in HMP ?

Or let off due to PMT ?
I have no idea how it was disposed of. Glassing someone is a ****'s trick, so they probably claimed it was cultural.

A friend of mine was the WRAC Adjt at Woolwich in the late 80's. she later married an RE captain. Her last role was to bust the huge lesbian rape ring that was going on. The stories were horrific.

She was dragged up to MoD to be interviewed by the "Queen Bee", who told her "if you proceed with this investigation you will destroy my corps".

My friend proceeded. The ring was broken up, several resignations followed, and indeed the WRAC ceased to exist.

Well done her.

A friend of mine was the WRAC Adjt at Woolwich in the late 80's. she later married an RE captain. Her last role was to bust the huge lesbian rape ring that was going on. The stories were horrific.

She was dragged up to MoD to be interviewed by the "Queen Bee", who told her "if you proceed with this investigation you will destroy my corps".

My friend proceeded. The ring was broken up, several resignations followed, and indeed the WRAC ceased to exist.

Well done her.
I seem to recall a variety of amber rings and other jewelry/accoutrements being part of the rank structure.

seems that the testosterone levels of service people is very high.
Also their sense of entitlement due to rank/seniority. I doubt there are many cases of male ORs attempting to mollest female officers or SNCOs.

Also their sense of entitlement due to rank/seniority. I doubt there are many cases of male ORs attempting to mollest female officers or SNCOs.
I can think of several cases, (one being a rape) involving female officers