Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Site Visitor Counter has gone a bit Government

Without wishing to appear to be a train spotter (not that there's anything at all wrong with that noble hobby of course; particularly amongst the ethnic, disabled and sexuallly confused wearers of knitted yoghurt sandles who save dolphins) but I have noticed that the Site Visitor Counter seems to have been stuck for ever (or at least a few days) on the princely figure of 714.

It may be a coincidence and that exactly that many have actually visited the site every day for the past month, however, more likely it has gone a bit 'government' (ie totally unfit for purpose) in which case perhaps the CO's should ask for their money back from the site creators / maintainers?

I've also still got 65532 new PMs waiting to be opened in my inbox apparently.
Now unless they're really, really small, I don't think they're actually there.

Miner said:

And you still haven't replied to me you bastard!

Miner said:

I've got 65533, so that makes me more popular than you.

NaNaNeeNaNa

mysteron said:
Gundulph said:
Where is the Site Visitor Counter :?

Click this and go to the home page

Thanks Mysteron... :lol:

mooned.gif

That is twice I have bailed you in the last few days!!! - anyway site rules says you have to remove your winky from your post - yeah....

B_AND_T said:
Miner said:

I've got 65533, so that makes me more popular than you.

NaNaNeeNaNa

Thats only because you wear arseless leather chaps & frequent pubs, clubs, & bars of a "diversified nature". :wink:

By "diversified", I mean English.

Good CO said:
Finally sorted. Thanks for pointing it out.

It was a pleasure to be of some small and humble service your eminent magnificence. :salut:

Although I'm not sure whether a permenant hit rate of 714 would be a good or bad thing? Maybe if you get it 'stuck' on "2,345,985 visitors per day that would help with advertising revenues?