Site Visitor Counter has gone a bit Government

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Without wishing to appear to be a train spotter (not that there's anything at all wrong with that noble hobby of course; particularly amongst the ethnic, disabled and sexuallly confused wearers of knitted yoghurt sandles who save dolphins) but I have noticed that the Site Visitor Counter seems to have been stuck for ever (or at least a few days) on the princely figure of 714.

It may be a coincidence and that exactly that many have actually visited the site every day for the past month, however, more likely it has gone a bit 'government' (ie totally unfit for purpose) in which case perhaps the CO's should ask for their money back from the site creators / maintainers?
  2. I've also still got 65532 new PMs waiting to be opened in my inbox apparently.
    Now unless they're really, really small, I don't think they're actually there.
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And you still haven't replied to me you bastard!
  4. Where is the Site Visitor Counter :?
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oops just realised I said a naughty word, is the B word still allowed?
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I've got 65533, so that makes me more popular than you.

7. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

8. mysteron

That is twice I have bailed you in the last few days!!! - anyway site rules says you have to remove your winky from your post - yeah....
  9. The site has rules ?????? Oh my.
  10. mysteron

11. Thats only because you wear arseless leather chaps & frequent pubs, clubs, & bars of a "diversified nature". :wink:

By "diversified", I mean English.
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Finally sorted. Thanks for pointing it out.
  13. It was a pleasure to be of some small and humble service your eminent magnificence. :salut:

Although I'm not sure whether a permenant hit rate of 714 would be a good or bad thing? Maybe if you get it 'stuck' on "2,345,985 visitors per day that would help with advertising revenues?
  14. Crawler :p