Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Upgrade - 2 Oct 20

For me when uploading a photo from my iPhone it now doesn’t give me the opportunity to resize the photo. I now use an editor which is a pain. Used to work well

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Care to share?

Is there an instruction book for all this stuff?

This is on a phone. Go to the reply box. Go to the far right (3 little dots.) This opens a small sub menu.
There are some brackets [.] like this. If they are grey, as mine were, click on them and they'll turn black, giving access to all buttons.

Hope this helps.

There is no handbook! That's what this thread is for.

This is on a phone. Go to the reply box. Go to the far right (3 little dots.) This opens a small sub menu.
There are some brackets [.] like this. If they are grey, as mine were, click on them and they'll turn black, giving access to all buttons.

Hope this helps.

There is no handbook! That's what this thread is for.
Many thanks. I'd spotted the square brackets but discounted them as I wanted italics, not brackets.

Er, bosses this new model is a ******* pain to try and address multiple quotes with.

If Captain ******** writes:

I don't want to write 3 separate posts to address each point. There is a way round it involving disabling all BB code and then copying and pasting stuff but the old version was much easier.

Dr Death

War Hero
Did I miss it?
What happened?
Who threw teddy out of the Pram?
Without having arrse to comfort them?