Redshift is the only choice, no ifs or buts

• Redshift

Votes: 82 81.2%
  • No one else

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters

Kirkz

LE
Seems the fantasist is back ramping up his perma-sending shïte, didn’t take long now did it. Think there’s a chance he’ll hit this thread up and answer some questions, or will he stick with being a cowardly bottom feeder as per his norm?

And as has been said by others, he is definitely not a septic......
Is @redshift keyboard steaming as he furiously googles pictures of Oz as he tries to convince us he isn't sat in a grotty bedsit somewhere in Londonistan?

Is @redshift keyboard steaming as he furiously googles pictures of Oz as he tries to convince us he isn't sat in a grotty bedsit somewhere in Londonistan?
Why the hate? He is harmless there are other users of this website who are turbo dicksuckers.

Why the hate? He is harmless there are other users of this website who are turbo dicksuckers.
Harmless? There was that one last week or so that sucked one completely off...

Nope, just his typical posting pics and vids gleaned from the net so he feels some self worth. I think he might have wised up that his stolen pics of Oz can’t be passed off as his finally......stand by though, I could be wrong.....

NSP

LE
And you'd know. How's that tumour coming along, by the way...?

Kirkz

LE
I don't hate him.
He's just a lying troll.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
And you'd know. How's that tumour coming along, by the way...?

If you're patient, redshit will start posting stock photos of the Lakeland fells.

Kirkz

LE
Think I've found the perfect Christmas gift for a certain person.

20191207_133350-756x1008.jpg

OK I'll have a go.

Langdales with Pavey Ark in the background.

Striding Edge from Hellvelyn.
One correct the other way offfffff!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
One correct the other way offfffff!
One out of two ain't bad. I'm guessing the second one was too obvious. I'll have another gander.

Haystacks from somewhere a bit higher up than Buttermere?

One out of two ain't bad. I'm guessing the second one was too obvious. I'll have another gander.

Haystacks from somewhere a bit higher up than Buttermere?
Heading to Grisdale Tarn,

Latest Threads