Site Sperm Gargling, Permasending Colonial Fuckwit of the Year 2019

Redshift is the only choice, no ifs or buts

• Redshift

Votes: 79 82.3%
  • No one else

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters
Still here then? The irony of you commenting about fairy stories is not lost on me though.
Fairy stories? Please explain. With evidence to back up?

How convenient.

I appreciate the need to not out yourself but you could at least give some details. I've made no secret of the fact I'm a teacher in Surrey in a relatively posh bit of the county teaching secondary science. Surely you could give a similar level of detail without revealing individual companies, just as I haven't revealed any academy trusts or individual schools I work with?
Just for the record, I will give you one company I shall disclose -IHS - the ones who own Jane's - my ex full time employer- but now I am a part time consultant to.

Just for the record, I will give you one company I shall disclose -IHS - the ones who own Jane's - my ex full time employer- but now I am a part time consultant to.
It only took 25 minutes to write that. Congratulations.

endure

GCM
"Site Sperm Gargling, Permasending Colonial Fuckwit of the Year 2019"

Is this a poll? I'm sorry but why was I not included as one of the contestants?

"Site Sperm Gargling, Permasending Colonial Fuckwit of the Year 2019"

Is this a poll? I'm sorry but why was I not included as one of the contestants?
You're not forrin.

endure

GCM
Once again the playground bullies make an appearance...

Well, life does have other priorities than hanging on this site.
OK, tell us something about what you have done. A bit of subject specific knowledge without identifying your employers,

ACAB

LE

ACAB

LE
I really can't - persec. - well maybe something to do with future strategy.
You are a grade A, mark one, never served, bellend.

I really can't - persec. - well maybe something to do with future strategy.
How fucking convenient.

I'm not going to bother listing what I could as I've already proved my credentials. You might as well be sat in a bedsit eating cold beans from a tin.

Edit - ACAB, since you're finding this amusing, where are the Filthy Fifteen that should be ripping this daft cunt apart (metaphorically)? Do we need a second fifteen for when the A team is playing an away match?

OK, tell us something about what you have done. A bit of subject specific knowledge without identifying your employers,
Obviously, as a non maths engineer scientist working for IHS Markit, and having to explain they own "JDW", he is a researcher for the Life Sciences department... that, or he used to work for Polk in some dreary auto job until IHS bought them and made him redundant.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I’m getting messages from the afterlife, hold on ...’Eh lah that’s my job with Jarrod. That spag Bol cunts at it again’

Who is a better shit poster than me? Have to beat him/ her/ them...
Begorrah have ye not met the Stasi Pigeon raping toilet duck imbiber of the SWP?

Family was slotted in 1966 68 69 and 72 finally

MsG

Well, life does have other priorities than hanging on this site.
Says the so-called whiney 'look at me' millenial who is hanging around an internet forum full of old men at 00:18 on a friday night.
No girlfriend/wife? No real mates to be at the pub with?

Latest Threads