Site Sperm Gargling, Permasending Colonial Fuckwit of the Year 2019

Redshift is the only choice, no ifs or buts

• Redshift

Votes: 79 82.3%
  • No one else

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters
It's easy. The difficult bit is going from hanging on to something solid to leaning back over a drop.

Especially if the person belaying you knows that you don't like heights and lets you drop half a foot to 'prove the rope is safe'. I would have used a lot of naughty words but I was busy squeaking and grabbing at the rope. Bastard.
Was that me?

Hehehe

Was that me?

Hehehe
No, a family friend. He did buy all the beers afterwards but given we were in Germany and resupplid at a Lidl it cost him about 20 quid for us to all get slaughtered.

Ideally redshit will be off the ground and in the air by Sunday bound for OZ, now how will he spin the fact he is still in a bedsit somewhere in London Monday? Will he go for broke and say he’s actually in Australia hoping that a mod won’t out him, or will he go through the trouble of the fake ip or whatever its called route, it’s a hard one to pin down......

No, a family friend. He did buy all the beers afterwards but given we were in Germany and resupplid at a Lidl it cost him about 20 quid for us to all get slaughtered.
It was quite a common trick, especially if you had a gobby **** on the rope. Just on the 10 foot introductory face though.

It was quite a common trick, especially if you had a gobby **** on the rope. Just on the 10 foot introductory face though.
While on the balance of evidence and your posts here I think you are a decent bloke, that behaviour still requires me to call you a cunt.

You cunt :)

*drift alert*
The ex Shackleton hanger in Ballykelly had gantries running inside the roof with a free drop of about 40’. The UDR used to rock up and practice abseiling off them. One weekend a bus load of Greenfinches arrived to play, which , in itself was entertaining for the duty crew, but even more so when a rather hefty specimen got her jumper through the fig.8... she was still hanging there when we returned from lunch, but the language had worsened somewhat...
*previous slagging resumes*

No I don't I am too tired and busy packing. So - f-k off.
OK, so you can see my posts and reply to them. Just give me one answer: when your Kiwi mate rescued you, did he live in the same building you were trapped in or a different place?

So you have enough time to moan about packing but not enough time to answer my very simple question?

I'll make it even easier for you: did the mountaineering Kiwi that rescued you live in the same building you were trapped in? Yes or no? A one word answer is fine.

You've got enough energy and time to write a 12 word answer about nothing in particular.

Surely you can manage a 1 word answer: Was the mountaineering Kiwi living in the same building that he helped rescue you from?

Yes or no?

Last edited:
For someone who goes from couch to couch with no fixed abode, you'd think you wouldn't have much to pack, busy sorting out the fine china? Isn't packing a seabag one of the first things the core taught you in bootcamp?

Packing what?
From all your poor me posts on here, it doesn't appear that you have very much if anything.
It won't take long to throw a pair of grundies and a toothbrush in a backpack, nor would it be very tiring.

Drat, beaten to it.

It's easy. The difficult bit is going from hanging on to something solid to leaning back over a drop.

Especially if the person belaying you knows that you don't like heights and lets you drop half a foot to 'prove the rope is safe'. I would have used a lot of naughty words but I was busy squeaking and grabbing at the rope. Bastard.
Even more fun when you are going face first, on a tower, and have to let go after breaking yourself, to allow the belay to be proven. This is made even more entertaining when you are demonstrating first, and the trainee on belay is a 35kg SK Private Second Class.

For someone who goes from couch to couch with no fixed abode, you'd think you wouldn't have much to pack, busy sorting out the fine china? Isn't packing a seabag one of the first things the core taught you in bootcamp?
1-HOBO_WITH_BINDLE_279564271.jpg

It's a long walk to Australia.

Kirkz

LE
Probably tired due to posting inane bollocks alles uber Arrse, but answering a simple question truthfully is far too taxing. You permasending habitual fantasist.

Latest Threads