Site sluggish 16/2/19 - Is ARRSE going Female?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The site is extremely slow and sluggish tonight and I notice that the same happened at this time of the month last month.

@Good CO @Bad CO
Is there something you need to tell us?

The site is extremely slow and sluggish tonight and I notice that the same happened at this time of the month last month.

@Good CO @Bad CO
Is there something you need to tell us?
No problem for me. Stop having a dozen tabs full of grunt films open at the same time and ARRSE might speed up for you.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Slug is in good form on my other means. Not slow at all. Don't know what you're talking about.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Slug is in good form on my other means. Not slow at all. Don't know what you're talking about.
I do need to work on my speed though. I'm OK with defence, but I could be a bit quicker.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I do need to work on my speed though. I'm OK with defence, but I could be a bit quicker.
This will pass way over the head of anyone who doesn't follow this link ⬇. Don't bother ducking.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Try press F5 to clear your browser cache and see if that improves it.

Site's been very sluggish loading today, with multiple Bad Gateway Error 502 messages & others when clicking on reply or thread titles.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Last half hour or so certainly. I seem to remember passing similar comment about this time one night a couple of weeks ago.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Pages slow to load and repeated "502 Bad Gateway" issues here, boss.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Additional to my last I am also getting "oops, we are having some problems" messages when replying and "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. "

Ritch

LE
No trouble on my OnePlus 6 Android running Chrome.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Last half hour or so certainly. I seem to remember passing similar comment about this time one night a couple of weeks ago.
Bloody Brexit! :twisted:

That'll cheer up Good CO!

Latest Threads