Site running Sloooooow?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Nov 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The site appears to be running so slowly recently even a chef could overtake it on a PFT. The only plus side to this is Arrse chat has pretty much ground to a halt so all the nonces who log in as regular as clock work cant talk about how wonderful the last retarded crawl was.

Any other fucker having the same problems?

Maybe its time to curb the number of members? Lets start by binning those who have absolutely no connection to the military and only squat on this site in the vane hope they can squirt a load up another similarly non mil type on a crawl? Thats what beebo or facebook is for, saintstone :wink:

2. Yeh I had the same problem but it seems to be alright now

3. I don't know what your problem is, TLF, but I did my time, maybe not as long as you, but I still served. I'll happily supply my number to anyone you can name to verify it as well.

4. Don't knock it Flash, from what I've heard the CCH's (crawl cock/clunge hunters) rock up in car loads, even Saintstone can pull.

Edit to piss off the swear nazis.

5. Saints bit far too easily at that one.

It was slow today, buy I wasn't sure if it was the connection at work. Looks ok now though

6. I found the site had almost ground to a standstill earlier ...... but then, so had every other b@stard, damned site I tried to access. I thought it must be my pooter. :( But it does seem a bit quicker now. :D

EDIT: I don't wish to have anything squirted anywhere near me!

7. [​IMG]

Kin hell, saint. That was quick. You going to threaten to thump me again? :roll:

Site seems to be running better now.

8. You managed to induce a bite on the site issues forum.

Has chubb died or are you bored?

9. :D

Proper squaddies wouldn't have bitten so readily. :wink:

10. If you bin the mincing pilot egos I reckon the site would run quicker ;)

11. Stop stroking it then. :roll:

12. The site would fall over without the wit, cunningness and all round good looks from pilots on here.

We should just bin all the Civil Service. After all, they just slow everything down for the sake of it..... :roll:

13. Hey without CS you'd have nothing to whine about except Westlands :D

Shush Libby

14. On second thoughts, kes, I think he spends most of his time rubbing it himself.

15. Nope. We'd whine about wimmin, STABs and Cadet AI's......