Site running Sloooooow?

The site appears to be running so slowly recently even a chef could overtake it on a PFT. The only plus side to this is Arrse chat has pretty much ground to a halt so all the nonces who log in as regular as clock work cant talk about how wonderful the last retarded crawl was.

Any other fucker having the same problems?

Maybe its time to curb the number of members? Lets start by binning those who have absolutely no connection to the military and only squat on this site in the vane hope they can squirt a load up another similarly non mil type on a crawl? Thats what beebo or facebook is for, saintstone :wink:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The site appears to be running so slowly recently even a chef could overtake it on a PFT. The only plus side to this is Arrse chat has pretty much ground to a halt so all the nonces who log in as regular as clock work cant talk about how wonderful the last retarded crawl was.

Any other fucker having the same problems?

Maybe its time to curb the number of members? Lets start by binning those who have absolutely no connection to the military and only squat on this site in the vane hope they can squirt a load up another similarly non mil type on a crawl? Thats what beebo or facebook is for, saintstone :wink:
I don't know what your problem is, TLF, but I did my time, maybe not as long as you, but I still served. I'll happily supply my number to anyone you can name to verify it as well.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Don't knock it Flash, from what I've heard the CCH's (crawl cock/clunge hunters) rock up in car loads, even Saintstone can pull.

Edit to piss off the swear nazis.

I found the site had almost ground to a standstill earlier ...... but then, so had every other b@stard, damned site I tried to access. I thought it must be my pooter. :( But it does seem a bit quicker now. :D

EDIT: I don't wish to have anything squirted anywhere near me!

saintstone said:
I don't know what your problem is, TLF, but I did my time, maybe not as long as you, but I still served. I'll happily supply my number to anyone you can name to verify it as well.

Kin hell, saint. That was quick. You going to threaten to thump me again? :roll:

Site seems to be running better now.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
If you bin the mincing pilot egos I reckon the site would run quicker ;)

kes1 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Stop stroking it then. :roll:

kes1 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The site would fall over without the wit, cunningness and all round good looks from pilots on here.

We should just bin all the Civil Service. After all, they just slow everything down for the sake of it..... :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
We should just bin all the Civil Service. After all, they just slow everything down for the sake of it..... :roll:
Hey without CS you'd have nothing to whine about except Westlands :D

Shush Libby

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
kes1 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The site would fall over without the wit, cunningness and all round good looks from pilots on here.

On second thoughts, kes, I think he spends most of his time rubbing it himself.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
kes1 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Hey without CS you'd have nothing to whine about except Westlands :D

Shush Libby
Nope. We'd whine about wimmin, STABs and Cadet AI's......
GPS that doesn't work (cough), crap navigation, lack of knowledge about the Channel Islands..........

Libertine said:
On second thoughts, kes, I think he spends most of his time rubbing it himself.
You only "think"?! :roll:

Ego Monster said:
Nope. We'd whine about wimmin, STABs and Cadet AI's......
and not being able to find your nail file, the amount of 'work' you have to do, the lack of cappuchino machines in the crew room......

And again: Shush Libby

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Maybe its time to curb the number of members? Lets start by binning those who have absolutely no connection to the military
And there would be about 10 of us left and no f*cker to wind up,

And seen as I hate (In no particular order):

Stackers & Drivers
Drop shorts
Clerks
F*cking Grunts
Knockers
Bowser Mongs
Sigs Geeks
Tankies
Green Slime
Squigly Badges