Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
All together now - The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope ...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: two observations.

1. Truly Scrumptious, is.
2. The Queen of Vulgaria has got a cracking pair of pins.

WTF?

Is it all the additives in those crisps finally taking their toll?

Tragic.

You forgot that he's delusional if he thinks I'm stalking him.
Best avoid doing a ctr on his bed space over xmas, unless of course you can pretend to be Kosher Klaus with some fine Shakshuka for the 25th ;)

Btw after reading the last few pages can I add that whoever gets the award deserves a day out with Stacks

Quite an enlightening afternoon this one. I’ve learned some new things today about throbber No 2.

he’s in the RAF
he‘s Jewish
he‘s not in the proper RAF

I was going to say he’s michael mcintyre and I claim my five pounds to one of his earlier posts, but I’ll have to go ‘you are the son of god and I claim a tenner’

deffo top contender. When does the selection take place?

I now understand why he doesn’t think people should own guns. He’s in the RAF regiment
Does he still have cancer or has he given it away to someone more deserving?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I nominate @CrashTestDummy for his serial stalking of myself, I understand his dislike for everything Royal Air Force related due to his inability to pass the aptitude test for even the Royal Air Force Regiment.

Further more he thinks posting shit dits about body armour being used for ND practice, with out the sense of irony that his own regiments history of **** ups have killed fellow service personnel.

Deep down it’s probably because I am Jewish, like most on here over a certain age they openly despise my very lapsed religion.
Don't you have to provide proof that someone is worthy of SPoTY or is it acceptable that any member can nominate another because he doesn't like them, without citing any specific 2020 posts?

Similarly if someone has genuinely been stalking you then that must be for the Mods to deal with - assuming that you reported it?

As for you being picked on for your religion - whether you practice it or not - surely that is against site rules and rightly so. It must fall into the same category as racism in my eyes so I sincerely hope that you reported it accordingly?

Give Quimmler his due......

He was univerally thought a cunt as Ventress.......

So he quickly morphed into Tinman, where he was regarded as an even bigger cunt, so again he quickly morphed into Himmler.

Give him credit against all odds, no matter the abuse, he has decided to stick it out and ride the storm.......

Sorry, but you aren't Jim Morrison.......

Does he still have cancer or has he given it away to someone more deserving?

best be careful - he’s got top cover, and I’m not saying the cover from an SLR, ,or God the Father. I’m talking a site moderator

He was univerally thought a **** as Ventress.......

So he quickly morphed into Tinman, where he was regarded as an even bigger ****, so again he quickly morphed into Himmler.

Give him credit against all odds, no matter the abuse, he has decided to stick it out and ride the storm.......

Are you sure about the @Ventress allegation? I never saw any controversial posts from him.

He was univerally thought a **** as Ventress.......

So he quickly morphed into Tinman, where he was regarded as an even bigger ****, so again he quickly morphed into Himmler.

but he’s got to love his man

best be careful - he’s got top cover, and I’m not saying the cover from an SLR, ,or God the Father. I’m talking a site moderator
Have another read of the comment you think you refer to...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
One of these eats socks, we have no clue which one as they only disappear when they are together....
View attachment 526404

They turn up part-shredded behind the fridge or under the settee. if they were in poo it'd be easy to identify the culprit!
Lovely dogs.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I dunno I joined Arrse because I thought it would be interesting to meet Gentiles but it seems like every day someone else here turns out to be Jewish.

Are there any Gentiles here today?!

1607195015921.png

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads