Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Officer ?. Failed TA Failed Regular Army time served RAF Regiment. Says it all really

I'm fairly indifferent to the RAFR as the only actual interaction I've had with them is sat near some in the DFAC when in Bastion, and I don't have anywhere near the level of insightful and cutting Int the Cool Kids have on individuals on this forum, though what I don't get is how there are band wagoning no-mark civvies on here who, because some tedious though admittedly weird shit went down about 6 years ago feel compelled to take shots at a serving bloke with operational experience on a loosely military themed website.

That's what 'says it all really' to me. This isn't aimed at you btw @wheel 'cause I don't know who you are, but it's been a recurrent theme on here that's somewhat amusing :smile:

(Just like all those band wagoning no mark civvy cunts that from time to time through the years allude to Mike Golden's escapades despite the fact he still did more time in green than the majority on here). :smile:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs
Classic entertainment last night. Thanks.
I hope everybody managed at least a line on their bingo card (I was only a Swiss-Deutsch away from a house.)

Now about these 3 appartments.........................
Yes, a good start to the month, it's just a bit of fun after all!

This could be one of @DaManBugs family, if they hadn't been killed to death, repeatedly....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't there a suggestion that Shockwave and Greenfly were the moronic spawn of Spider - who is currently infesting the place as Nice Guy?

Christ, if we're not careful we will be electing a SPoTY who is his own Grandfather!!!
Shockwave is weak, granted he had a few pings on the SPoTY radar but I imagine him to be a bit like Neil from the 'Young Ones' - permanently in a fog of his own misery, occasionaly rising to something approaching anger then immediately apologising for it and moping off into a corner like an admonished teenager - He doesn't have the backbone / stamina to keep on the edge of ROPS without actually getting all red blooded less anaemic and tipping over the edge into nothingness.
Same goes for Greenfly, obviously.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems to have been established that @KnockKnock is a sock of @Robme, though interesting to note that the sock has now disappeared.
It'll be behind the fridge or under the settee, that's where they always end up...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
It'll be behind the fridge or under the settee, that's where they always end up...

Yes, I amended my post because it apparently still exists but did not show up when I started to type its name, probably because it's on ROPs.

I nominate @CrashTestDummy for his serial stalking of myself, I understand his dislike for everything Royal Air Force related due to his inability to pass the aptitude test for even the Royal Air Force Regiment.

Further more he thinks posting shit dits about body armour being used for ND practice, with out the sense of irony that his own regiments history of fuck ups have killed fellow service personnel.

Deep down it’s probably because I am Jewish, like most on here over a certain age they openly despise my very lapsed religion.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, I amended my post because it apparently still exists but did not show up when I started to type its name, probably because it's on ROPs.
And was on the ropes for a good while before the mercy of ROPs...

I nominate @CrashTestDummy for his serial stalking of myself, I understand his dislike for everything Royal Air Force related due to his inability to pass the aptitude test for even the Royal Air Force Regiment.

Further more he thinks posting shit dits about body armour being used for ND practice, with out the sense of irony that his own regiments history of **** ups have killed fellow service personnel.

Deep down it’s probably because I am Jewish, like most on here over a certain age they openly despise my very lapsed religion.
Triggered.

Further more he thinks posting shit dits about body armour being used for ND practice, with out the sense of irony that his own regiments history of **** ups have killed fellow service personnel.

Duly noted, we will see if he makes the final cut.

Wasn't that OneZeroFourFoxtrot FourZeroCharlie?

Much like treading in Poodle shit, then Chihuahua shit - Its hard to differentiate between the two, the tag teaming critters.

Fucking hell, the Pathetic Pair are ganging up on me. Should I tell their mums?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I'd take being rejected by the RAF regiment as either a colossal win, or the greatest insult/wake up call requiring an emergency trip to dignitas.

Curious, that: a quick search notes that you informed us twice, in 2017, that you are Jewish:

Let's hope his account hasn't been hacked again, since I'm Jewish.

To be honest mate, there's no difference in many countries. When people ask if I am practicing, I laugh and reply I was born Jewish, but funnily enough I'm english.

I think that is what separates us from the rest of the world. My late wife was surprised to find out I was "Jewish" as I am 6'2" the size of a out door toilet.

Now I consider myself agnostic, with the ability to speak Hebrew and Arabic, with a hint of German.

Do you really believe that current site users had prior knowledge of that little gem to use as an excuse to despise you by dint of a relapsed religion?

You are one fucked-up puppy.