Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@earth is a good shout and @Bravo_Bravo has been an utter cúnt recently, but his push for SPotY is pretty transparent, so he should be ignored as usual.

Hard to see past @DaManBugs this year - he's been exceptional.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ok, the man is a cock of immense proportions, has been a bellend all year and is a snivelling wretch who deserves the award. He has a small penis as well!
He’s demonstrated admirably in this thread why he should Ben given the accolade without a vote even. Not only is he a trolling throbber but he’s a serving crab. I had no idea until @supermatelot posted it. I was absolutely pissing myself. That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here this year. He now has a minus rating for credibility - it was previously zero.

Im still pissing myself. Class. That is so funny

Im still pissing myself.
AB169D19-7CA2-408D-8862-A897C9C3B22F.jpeg

To move back to the topic and away from the handbags, a late nomination in the form of @Sabretooth - a recent arrival from across the pond.

Opened his candidacy with an "It's all the fault of the Jews" diatribe, backed by some "facts" written on some sites with a dubious lack of peer review and a clear political agenda. Starts here and goes rapidly downhill from there. Also sundry other demonstrations of a global level of penistry on a slack handful of other threads.

The apparently anti-Semitic little backwater racist. Hoo-rah!!!

Most probably a sock for @Robme, who I've already nominated towards the start of the thread

Latest Threads