Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right! Three apartments in Berlin. All you have to do is find the corresponding links, Murph's_Whore. Off you go. And don't forget; I chuckle at helpless, pathetic fückwits like you.

MsG

But Bugsy you were very very clear.

One apartment in the East.

One apartment in the West which was known to the West Berlin police.

A second apartment in the West which was unknown to the West Berlin police.

Which was why you were never caught by them for smuggling those economics textbooks by Marx and Engels.

You know, the ones available in any university library in West Berlin.

But a pastime apparently so lucrative for you that you became so familiar to the Vopo that they would let you drive through in your heavily-laden car with a ‘nod and a wink’.

Those posts.

And why did you complain so bitterly that I was "bullshitting" your posts? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG

I didnt Bugsy, that is just yet another lie from you.

Ive never given you a negative icon, I prefer to tell everyone that you lie to get attention due to your fathers sexual abuse.

Feeling particularly needy again, Splashing_Crap? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did I ever tell you about the time I fücked your Ma? But she said you do it much better!:p

MsG
Well! Now that's a coincidence, innit? I talked to her just the other day and she told me that you couldn't get it up no matter what she tried.

By the way, her real name is Ana, but she didn't want to tell you that because you failed so badly in the sack and she didn't want you to find her.

MsG
You mean even bigger than you, Gunge_Thickie? I'll really have to go some, won't I! :p

MsG
Coming from a guy who lies on the internet to try and impress total strangers.

Once you've finished crying into your microwave dinner you should seek professional psychiatric help. Seriously.

And shut the fuck up.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
You're wrong there, ReallyBasicMongKhunt! As far as you're concerned, my main use is to provide you with a handy vehicle with which you can slimily ingratiate yourself with other ARRSErs and prevent yourself from becoming a target for ridicule.

Being the opportunist cünt that you are, you immediately cottoned onto the notion that taking part in the usual "Bugsy-bashing" would give you an opportunity to slimily ingratiate yourself with the ARRSE Stasi and at the same time take you out of the firing line so that others wouldn't pick on you. What a chicken-shitted cünt you are, mush!

I hope you realise that many wars were started and many lives were unnecessarily lost all because of totally cowardly cünts like you, who didn't have the fückin' balls to gainsay their superiors and hoped that they could gain something from their acquiescence. I fückin' hate gutless cünts like you!

MsG
I'm just sorry that I went to bed at 2330 and missed this one.

Just about the mother of all meltdowns.

Anyway, "house", funny name, arrse stasi, cünts and "Bugsy-bashing" were all I needed on my card.

Unless @OneTenner has beaten me to it.

HCL

War Hero

Anyway, "house", funny name, arrse stasi, cünts and "Bugsy-bashing" were all I needed on my card.

Top left of your card, you've still got to get "bitch slap".

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Top left of your card, you've still got to get "bitch slap".
Spoil sport.

Still, never mind, it's nice to know that Bogsy's not bothered at all, no sireee, it's all water off a pigeon's back to him.

Last edited:
Vinsamlegast vertu bara rolegur - í 1 minutu. sendi kannski ut Sviss seinna.

Icelandic- Yeah..I know it and can hold my own in it. A few diacritics missing as dont know how to type them,.

Stille!!!
If using your phone/tablet hold down the letter you are typing, it’ll come up with a list. Õøōœòôöó

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
To move back to the topic and away from the handbags, a late nomination in the form of @Sabretooth - a recent arrival from across the pond.

Opened his candidacy with an "It's all the fault of the Jews" diatribe, backed by some "facts" written on some sites with a dubious lack of peer review and a clear political agenda. Starts here and goes rapidly downhill from there. Also sundry other demonstrations of a global level of penistry on a slack handful of other threads.

The apparently anti-Semitic little backwater racist. Hoo-rah!!!
Hmm a Jeremy Corbyn type ey, we don’t want them sorts on here.

@DaManBugs
Classic entertainment last night. Thanks.
I hope everybody managed at least a line on their bingo card (I was only a Swiss-Deutsch away from a house.)

Now about these 3 appartments.........................

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

His story about cancer wasn't in 2020.
This isn't the place for old grudges.

This is the place for new grudges against people that you believe to be a penis.
Ok, the man is a cock of immense proportions, has been a bellend all year and is a snivelling wretch who deserves the award. He has a small penis as well!

Ok, the man is a cock of immense proportions, has been a bellend all year and is a snivelling wretch who deserves the award. He has a small penis as well!
Thinks:- Aren't you chaps( Moderators) supposed to be impartial, without fear or favour, by joining in the bugsy bashing, some of your credibility has been eroded, as a referee, surely you cannot take sides? .....just a passing thought!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

No mate, poor showing - I managed three across for a bottle of Rum and got a line so i've got a ticket for the meat raffle as well, needed a 'Gobment' and a 'Korenzy' for House, which on Bogsy's recent form was always going to be a big ask (and I did ask / prod repeatedly)
So well done you, enjoy choosing which tramp to set on fire by stuffing his trouser legs with SWP leaflets :mrgreen:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
No mate, poor showing - I managed three across for a bottle of Rum and got a line so i've got a ticket for the meat raffle as well, needed a 'Gobment' and a 'Korenzy' for House, which on Bogsy's recent form was always going to be a big ask (and I did ask / prod repeatedly)
So well done you, enjoy choosing which tramp to set on fire by stuffing his trouser legs with SWP leaflets :mrgreen:

I bet he's shot his bolt now and will go radio silence until next weekend.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet he's shot his bolt now and will go radio silence until next weekend.
While SPoTY is on? not a chance, he's been saving up Toilet Duck, Brasso & paintstripper all year for this!
He'll be bac once he's been given a stern ignoring at the SWP table and done three twelve hour shifts at the QMC today.... won't you @DaManBugs ?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thinks:- Aren't you chaps( Moderators) supposed to be impartial, without fear or favour, by joining in the bugsy bashing, some of your credibility has been eroded, as a referee, surely you cannot take sides? .....just a passing thought!
No!

It's all in here you muppet.

I can't be arsed to cut and paste the relevent bits.
Knock yourself out, I'm going to bed.
Happy to help - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/cold-war-conversations.293289/page-8#post-9999090

One of the very first things I bought when I moved to Berlin, Capital of the GDR (which corresponds to its correct German designation: “Berlin, Hauptstadt der DDR”) was a set of "The Complete Works of K. Marx and F. Engels", which comprised almost sixty beautifully bound hardback books and, heavily subsidised, only cost about 100 Ostmarks. I discovered by coincidence that the same set was selling in West Berlin for 500 Deutschmarks, so once or twice a month, I bought a new set and carted it back across the border to a left-wing bookshop on the corner of Thielallee and Unter den Eichen in Zehlendorf, where I went 70/30 on the price with Dieter, the owner. In fact, the first set I offered him, he bought for himself. That bookshop, along with my gaff in West Berlin, was the target of regular raids by the totally paranoid West Berlin Polizei, ever on the lookout for what they considered “politically subversive material”. What the West Berlin Old Bill never seemed to have envisaged was that I might have kept all my “subversive material" somewhere else. Which is exactly what I did. I had another, really low-priced, flat in the high-rises in Dröpkeweg in Buckow that I rented from the local housing association and stored anything I didn’t want the Polizei to know about there. In times of rather comical political paranoia, it was also where I invited “subversive friends” for discussions.

Latest Threads