Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSP

LE
To move back to the topic and away from the handbags, a late nomination in the form of @Sabretooth - a recent arrival from across the pond.

Opened his candidacy with an "It's all the fault of the Jews" diatribe, backed by some "facts" written on some sites with a dubious lack of peer review and a clear political agenda. Starts here and goes rapidly downhill from there. Also sundry other demonstrations of a global level of penistry on a slack handful of other threads.

The apparently anti-Semitic little backwater racist. Hoo-rah!!!

Actually, it's NOT all in there, shitlegs! There's nothing at all about any alleged apartments I may have had in West Berlin on that thread. Or were you hoping that folks wouldn't click on the link and just take your word for it?

You unequivocally claimed that I had three apartments in West Berlin. You didn't include any conditions and/or stipulations, so where's the link to prove that, cüntlugs?
MsG

A Romanian lass called Mihaela contacted me to say you fucking stank and that you tell lies.

To move back to the topic and away from the handbags, a late nomination in the form of @Sabretooth - a recent arrival from across the pond.

Opened his candidacy with an "It's all the fault of the Jews" diatribe, backed by some "facts" written on some sites with a dubious lack of peer review and a clear political agenda. Starts here and goes rapidly downhill from there. Also sundry other demonstrations of a global level of penistry on a slack handful of other threads.

Is there any evidence to suggest that it wasnt the fault of the Jews?

Tyk

LE

While I completely agree that @Sabretooth is a bellend, I think it's very apparent it's just a temporary trolling sockpuppet. If you can identify the puppetmaster then that person would be a worthy entrant. I suspect this particular sockpuppet was created to make a run for the title and it's a cynical attempt to title grab or deflect from the owner's bellendery.

Until a better candidate appears @Bravo_Bravo is still getting my vote to retain the title, his bellendery is monumental and his bitching and moaning on this very thread has only served to earn him votes.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
May I point out that you have admitted on at least 2 occasions that since it's "only the internet" you don't hesitate to lie through your teeth and see no harm in it.
By any reasonable definition that not only makes you a confessed liar, but it brings absolutely every claim you make or have made on any internet site into absolute doubt. Added to that you've been caught out more times than I care to count in outright lies on multiple threads on ARRSE.
You accuse people of ruining your reputation, but that's entirely a self inflicted casualty of your behaviour. You've utterly discredited yourself over years.
I don't "accuse" anyone of ruining my reputation. If that's what they feel forced to do, then that's what they'll do.

The question you don't seem to want to ask yourself is: why would they spend so much time doing that in the first place? What do they hope to gain in a material sense from putting everything on destroying my reputation? And when I say time (and trouble), then I mean that certain folks on ARRSE have devoted, literally, hundreds of hours to scouring the internet for any and everything they could possibly use against me. They've also devoted just as much time (if not far more) to carefully filing away and cataloguing everything I've ever posted - on ARRSE or on other websites. They've also made sure to post it all thousands of times - along with their own exaggerations, distortions and falsifications to make it seem far more "racy" than it actually is. What's the point of all that, eh?

Ah sure, they've made doubly certain that my reputation on ARRSE is shite. But do I give a fück? And you know what? It's made absolutely no difference to my everyday life whatsoever. Not the slightest! Ain't that a real bitch, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Under acheivement

Is not the difference actually because, unlike your noble self, he created for himself a track-record of lying about personal tragedy, vis the non-existent throat cancer...?

Ergo people might have their doubts as to the veracity of other claims he might make.

I agree with your points, however his wife has died and I am verifying that tonight, so now he doesn't have to and we all now know.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Shut the **** up.
Feeling particularly needy again, Splashing_Crap? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did I ever tell you about the time I fücked your Ma? But she said you do it much better!:p

MsG

Tyk

LE
I don't "accuse" anyone of ruining my reputation. If that's what they feel forced to do, then that's what they'll do.
Yes you do, in fact you've done it on this thread saying people trash your reputation. It makes no odds to me, but your reputation is in tatters because of your own actions and self admitted lies.

The question you don't seem to want to ask yourself is: why would they spend so much time doing that in the first place? What do they hope to gain in a material sense from putting everything on destroying my reputation? And when I say time (and trouble), then I mean that certain folks on ARRSE have devoted, literally, hundreds of hours to scouring the internet for any and everything they could possibly use against me.
That's an easy one, you've set yourself up as a target by posting implausible bollocks and spinning absurd dits, it's become both a participation and a spectator sport poking you, if for no other reason than you bite so damn hard and people have now invested in industrial whalers to haul in your carcase.

They've also devoted just as much time (if not far more) to carefully filing away and cataloguing everything I've ever posted - on ARRSE or on other websites. They've also made sure to post it all thousands of times - along with their own exaggerations, distortions and falsifications to make it seem far more "racy" than it actually is. What's the point of all that, eh?
See previous inline comment.

Ah sure, they've made doubly certain that my reputation on ARRSE is shite. But do I give a fück? And you know what? It's made absolutely no difference to my everyday life whatsoever. Not the slightest! Ain't that a real bitch, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG
Your reputation (such that it is) is a self inflicted injury that you stand no chance of redeeming, you've dug your own hole, maybe you started with a navvies shovel, but for years you've been using one of those monumental Australian mining machines, you keep on digging deeper.

Inline responses in bold. In short, your own fault fella, you can't even blame the gobment.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
A Romanian lass called Mihaela contacted me to say you ******* stank and that you tell lies.
Well! Now that's a coincidence, innit? I talked to her just the other day and she told me that you couldn't get it up no matter what she tried.

By the way, her real name is Ana, but she didn't want to tell you that because you failed so badly in the sack and she didn't want you to find her.

MsG

Well! Now that's a coincidence, innit? I talked to her just the other day and she told me that you couldn't get it up no matter what she tried.

By the way, her real name is Ana, but she didn't want to tell you that because you failed so badly in the sack and she didn't want you to find her.

MsG

Are you suggesting that she tried to sleep with me? That she is a tart? Ill pass that on to her.

Although I suppose as you are SWP, all women are sluts.

MsG
Don't stop, you smelly old fool. Just keep doing something that I thought was impossible. . . Namely, you making yourself look like an even bigger cunt than before.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes you do, in fact you've done it on this thread saying people trash your reputation. It makes no odds to me, but your reputation is in tatters because of your own actions and self admitted lies.
It's a complete misunderstanding on your part. I don't give a fückin' toss what folks on ARRSE think of me. It's not something that impinges in any way on my normal, everyday life.

And when I say misunderstanding, I mean that you and I have diametrically opposed attitudes to the internet and websites in general. If you had my reputation on ARRSE, you'd sign off and never show your ugly mush again. You wouldn't be able to live it down. Which is why you frantically check up every few minutes how many "likes" or "dislikes" you've garnered on this other websites. Your whole being is achingly dependent on how "liked" you are because you equate that with your "status". The reason being that you grew up with this bollix. But I didn't.

I couldn't give a monkey's whether strangers on the internet "like" me or not. I come from an age when we had no electricity in our village and no running water in our house. We had to go to the taps in the two laundry rooms that served our ten houses and were located in the middle of the yard - along with the bogs. Electricity was introduced to our house five years after I left to join the British Army. I never saw a telly until I was almost 17 years old - along with fluorescent tubes (which I thought were marvels of technology).

I realise that all that sounds very strange in this day and age, but that was how it was. It means that my whole being and essence are not concentrated on a (still) unfamiliar entity called "the internet". It explains why I just shrug off all the self-important, egotistic bollix from you and other no-marks on ARRSE. It's not real life. It's cyber-space. It's just a bunch of strangers desperately trying to give the impression that they're the non plus ultra, but in reality are just normal human beings who don't treat their family and friends like they treat others on the internet, where there are no consequences for their primitive and uncivilised behaviour.

I don't obsessively chase anyone across the ARRSE threads. I don't insult, tease, mock and abuse others on ARRSE, unless they do it to me. So the question is: what do you, personally, get from insulting, teasing, mocking and abusing me? Sure, you'll say that it's all "fun". But it's not, is it? You're just like the others. You do it just to be able to say to yourself (at least on ARRSE): I'm "better" than Bugsy. Still, if that makes you happy, why not? No skin off my nose.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't stop, you smelly old fool. Just keep doing something that I thought was impossible. . . Namely, you making yourself look like an even bigger **** than before.
You mean even bigger than you, Gunge_Thickie? I'll really have to go some, won't I! :p

MsG

It's a complete misunderstanding on your part. I don't give a fückin' toss what folks on ARRSE think of me. It's not something that impinges in any way on my normal, everyday life.

And when I say misunderstanding, I mean that you and I have diametrically opposed attitudes to the internet and websites in general. If you had my reputation on ARRSE, you'd sign off and never show your ugly mush again. You wouldn't be able to live it down. Which is why you frantically check up every few minutes how many "likes" or "dislikes" you've garnered on this other websites. Your whole being is achingly dependent on how "liked" you are because you equate that with your "status". The reason being that you grew up with this bollix. But I didn't.

I couldn't give a monkey's whether strangers on the internet "like" me or not. I come from an age when we had no electricity in our village and no running water in our house. We had to go to the taps in the two laundry rooms that served our ten houses and were located in the middle of the yard - along with the bogs. Electricity was introduced to our house five years after I left to join the British Army. I never saw a telly until I was almost 17 years old - along with fluorescent tubes (which I thought were marvels of technology).

I realise that all that sounds very strange in this day and age, but that was how it was. It means that my whole being and essence are not concentrated on a (still) unfamiliar entity called "the internet". It explains why I just shrug off all the self-important, egotistic bollix from you and other no-marks on ARRSE. It's not real life. It's cyber-space. It's just a bunch of strangers desperately trying to give the impression that they're the non plus ultra, but in reality are just normal human beings who don't treat their family and friends like they treat others on the internet, where there are no consequences for their primitive and uncivilised behaviour.

I don't obsessively chase anyone across the ARRSE threads. I don't insult, tease, mock and abuse others on ARRSE, unless they do it to me. So the question is: what do you, personally, get from insulting, teasing, mocking and abusing me? Sure, you'll say that it's all "fun". But it's not, is it? You're just like the others. You do it just to be able to say to yourself (at least on ARRSE): I'm "better" than Bugsy. Still, if that makes you happy, why not? No skin off my nose.

MsG

If you dont care about "likes" why did you have such a meltdown over shadylady giving you some bullshit icons.

That was funny as fuck.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
If you dont care about "likes" why did you have such a meltdown over shadylady giving you some bullshit icons.

That was funny as ****.
And why did you complain so bitterly that I was "bullshitting" your posts? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG

Yeah, here's one of mine.
I've been a professional translator for the past 35 years or more. I've worked on the development of nascent translation programs from Omega Software in Chicago in 1981 to much more recent stuff, but I've yet to encounter a translation program that comes anywhere near the abilities of a human to interpret moods, specialities, colours, customs etc in a language. So could this MOLTO thing possibly be the answer?

No wait, that's one of yours....

....hang on, here's one

I boxed as a welterweight for the ChBC, BuBV and ZBV from 1975 until 1977. Then again for the ChBC and BBC from 1978 until 1980. I was never allowed to box in the All-Berlin Championships because I was an "Ausländer". In addition, I boxed as a welterweight in the BBV in Berlin, Capital of the GDR between 1977 and 1978. Happy?

The only time I ever came into contact with MI6 or the CIA (although they never actually introduced themselves as such) was when they visited me on a weekend in late 1977 and asked me if I'd be willing to deliver information and take piccies of various sites in and around Berlin, Capital of the GDR, for which they also offered to supply me with a camera. I told them to fück off and that was the last I ever heard of them.

No, that's you again. You're going to have to help me out here Bugsy, all I can find is your lies.................lots and lots of them.

He’s gen.

He called it ‘Berlin, capital of the GDR’.

Latest Threads